Server Queue??

czallow

Yeah. Just got kicked off after sorting out my mess of toons for a couple hours and the client froze. Had to force close it and log back in to a 200 person queue.

If it's actually 200 people waiting to get in...fine

I suspect it's a glitch though.

Me too, I keep getting pushed up in the queue and I am sub.

Yup i was logged in and couldn't open my cybertech panel to craft. So tried to logout and stuck on loading screen. Now booted back up and in queue. This same glitch as before, which is why i stated i question if this is even a new server or just one of the old three.

Yup i was logged in and couldn't open my cybertech panel to craft. So tried to logout and stuck on loading screen. Now booted back up and in queue. This same glitch as before, which is why i stated i question if this is even a new server or just one of the old three.

having the same issue. I hope this is a glitch, and not something for us to expect for our future.

Logged in yesterday to find that the Legacy name I been using the last 3 years on 16 toons was swapped to a server with one toon I haven't played on in 3 years... and now I have to wait in queue to play? The entire situation is just more problem than its worth.

Me too, I keep getting pushed up in the queue and I am sub.

Same here. I'm not sure I understand why my queue position increases as a subscriber. I enjoy the game and all, but if this is the new norm, I'm beginning to have my doubts about paying for this.

heh yeah i sub i started at 80 in the que i gave up when it told me 152 this better not become common or i will cancel my sub and spend it elsewhere

I agree. I think I'm done for good this time. I only played to do rpvp and throwers have all but ruined that... so yea.

Same here. I'm not sure I understand why my queue position increases as a subscriber. I enjoy the game and all, but if this is the new norm, I'm beginning to have my doubts about paying for this.

I think it is just a glitch, I haven't seen a queue in this game since like early 2012.

I started, was in queue at 13, 10 mins later, down to 4.. stuck there for 30 mins.. what the hell is going on..? Didn't Bioware consider this when they combined the servers? jeez!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

It’s a bug... not how many are on the server... Satele isn’t even reaching heavy like Star Forge is.