Galactic Market Empty?

TX_Teacher

Hi Gang,

I'm technically not a new player, but I am new to using the Galactic Kiosk. I was hoping to buy Schematics, Augments, etc.

I could not get anything to show up. Not matter what parameters I put in, or how I searched. It was as if there was not a single item for sale in the entire Galactic Kiosk.

Am I failing to engage the Kiosk properly? Is there a 5-minute delay before items will appear?

Help please.

Usually when people can't get anything to show up it's because they've selected a buggy rarity or "Usable by me/companion" (which doesn't work). However, since you say that it doesn't matter what different things you select, I don't know what could be happening. Just be really sure that you don't restrict "usable by" and also if you select the green/premium rarity everything should (in theory) show up.

The GTN is definitely buggy, especially if you're trying to narrow down recipes and such. Yeah, as PP said, be sure to never use the "useable by" dropdown, that eliminates everything. Also - and this is a bug that was allegedly fixed - sometimes I don't get results if I leave "all" as the selected level. If I select "cheap" or "premium" sometimes I get more results. And you're usually better off leaving the keyword search empty, & just trying to narrow the other parameters.

Obviosly something ir wrong and not the GTN being empty. Click the little button near the bottom to reset it to default and select something like armor/heavy/head then specify green rarity and a level range that is your level on the minimum and add 10 to your level for the maximum. Don't hit anything else and hit search. You should see results.

That's pretty much the basic way you search for things. If you don't have enough search criteria entered it won't allow you to search.