Pick a team of 6 to fight a ancient evil.

Newyankalt

Let's imagine that a ancient evil has been awoken and it's your job to choose six people to face it. They can be from any era or timeline in the star wars universe. So what would your team be? Might want to pick people the could work good together.

To spice things up a bit you need to have at least one jedi at least one Sith and at least 2 non force users. The other 2 can be what ever you like. People like revan can be considerd Jedi or Sith as he has been both. I'm not sure who I would want yet so mine will come later.

Edited by Newyankalt

What is this evil army consisting of? What abilities/equipment do they have? Who leads them? Where is it taking place? Across the galaxy? On a planet?

Let's say the enemy forces have advanced tech and they come from a unknown planet beyond the outer rim. They are trying to take over the galaxy so multiple planets. They have ships advanced blasters and weapons they are a species that only a few have ever seen. You will need to make a team to lead your forces against them you will good leaders and warriors. I guess you could kinda compare to rakta without force powers and they have blasters and Meele weaponsz

Edited by Newyankalt

Let's imagine that a ancient evil has been awoken and it's your job to choose six people to face it. They can be from any era or timeline in the star wars universe. So what would your team be? Might want to pick people the could work good together.

To spice things up a bit you need to have at least one jedi at least one Sith and at least 2 non force users. The other 2 can be what ever you like. People like revan can be considerd Jedi or Sith as he has been both. I'm not sure who I would want yet so mine will come later.

Revan commanding Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Boba Fett, Zuckuss, and HK-47 (bring ancient evil to fight ancient evil.) Revan for his Force prowess and superior tactical leadership skills, Luke for his Jedi prowess, Han for his luck, Fett for his gadgets and hard fighting ways, Zuckuss for his premintion ability. HK-47 for his loyalty to Revan and what seems like an uncanny sapience of a dark side entity trapped in a metallic shell.

Edited by Cubed_Art

Luke, Han and Leia because they can't die per Geroge Lucas. Darth Sion because he can't die from wounds. The Exile because she could convince Sion to let himself die after this was all over, lets face it, he would be an issue for the Jedi after all of this or maybe even during. I would wrap it all up with Boba Fett because he is a great warrior, high tech, and highly intelligent. Edited by Tuscad

Since I must have both Sith and Jedi, I'm kind of throwing the idea of them getting along out of the window.

Mace Windu, to lead the team.

Obi-Wan, for the daring, dangerous missions.

Anakin, for the daring, dangerous missions (he classifies for the neccessary Sith).

Cad Bane, for his resourcefulness and he's getting a big, fat paycheck to ensure his loyalty.

Durge, because he's a powerhouse and he's getting a big, fat paycheck to ensure his loyalty.

Admiral Thrawn, for his cunning tactical mind. More of a consultant rather than a fighter on the field.

1. Revan as the leader for his tactics and abilities

2. Emperor vitiate For his force powers.

3. Luke skywalker kinda need this guy on my team

4. Grand Admiral thrawn for his cunning of course this guy won't be fighting directly.

5. HK-47 Loyal to revan and if he get blasted he can be rebuilt.

6. Han solo for his luck.

Edited by Newyankalt

Here's mine

1. Grand Admiral Thrawn. (Tactical genius and he WAS a Grand Admiral so he probably has some martial skills)

2. Luke Skywalker (Over the top just by himself, but lets add to it)

3. Darth Vader (lets face it, he's a beast and a tank)

4. Boba Fett (gadgets/assassin man)

5. Han Solo (need a lucky guy, plus could be in the assassin team)

6. R2-D2 (yeah cause he's THAT awesome)

Edited by Kellan

Tank=Obi'wan Kenobi

healer= Yoda

DPS=Luke Skywalker, Darth Sidious, Anakin Skywalker, Jango Fett (token non force user as required)

EDIT: Oops you said two non force users...well damn, I guess switch Anakin to the tank, drop Kenobi (sad face), and add Boba Fett to DPS with his father.

Edited by Icebergy

Non force user roster just for fun

1. Thrawn

2. Ackbar

3. Grevious

4. Durge

5. Boba Fett

6 R2-D2

EDIT: And the roster as specified in the OP

1.Ackbar

2.Boba Fett

3.Kyle Katarn

4.Count Dooku

5.Cin Drallig

6.R2-D2

Edited by TheBentOne

1. Luke Skywalker- ... let's face it. You need the most powerful being to ever exist

2. Darth Sidious- Again. He's the second most powerful being to exist

3. General Grievous- Famous Jedi killer with a kill count of over 200 Jedi, many of them were masters

4. Grand Admiral Thrawn- He would lead the team from behind the scenes

5. Plo Koon- He can manipulate weather to create dense fogs, freezing temperatures etc. And he's pretty cool.

6. Yoda- He's the most powerful Jedi to exist up to his time, being surpassed only by Luke Skywalker

Alternate roster for fav heroes from other franchises

1. Batman- He would lead the team and... He's BATMAN!!!!

2. Superman- Super strong, super awesome, super... man :D

3. Iron Man- Technical support to help Bats recreate any tech that the bad guys have that is superior

4. Captain America- He's got the experience to keep a level head in any tight spot

5. Raiden(Mortal Kombat)- He is Raiden god of Thunder. Need I say more

6. Wonder Woman- What superhero team doesn't have the strong female character.

funny #7 George Lucas- he'd change the bad guys so that they have no chance of winning. But they'd always shoot first.

I know it's mostly Marvel and DC, sue me...

1. Darth Thraya (Leader of course! She's Kreia! she's awesome fav Sith ever)

2. Darth Nihilus (DPS)

3. Darth Sion (Tank)

4. The Emperor's Wrath (DPS)

5. Darth Nox (DPS)

6. Darth Plagueis (Healer)

Now according to specifications....

1. Luke Skywalker (Tank, heals, dps/god mode)

2. Han Solo (DPS)

3. Darth Revan (Bipolar Tank/DPS hybrid)

4. Chewbacca (DPS)

5. C3-PO (Healer)

6. R2-D2 (MAJOR DPS/slicer)

Luke Skywalker, Jaina Solo, Jacen Solo (before he tried and failed to become a Sith Lord), Kyle Katarn, Wedge Antilles, Mara Jade Skywalker.

Luke Skywalker is overkill to anyone not Abeloth. Adding another Skywalker or Solo would make the victim just for their enjoyment.

Plot:

The Ancient Evil will spawn on Yavin and exterminate all Ewoks before the Ancient Evil relocates to Naboo and exterminate all of the Jar Jar's - all according to plan, Sidious will then unleash himself and the 5 others to duke it out.

Luke Skywalker

Han Solo

Yoda

Darth Sidious

Darth Vader

Boba Fett

Plot:

The Ancient Evil will spawn on Yavin and exterminate all Ewoks before the Ancient Evil relocates to Naboo and exterminate all of the Jar Jar's - all according to plan, Sidious will then unleash himself and the 5 others to duke it out.

Luke Skywalker

Han Solo

Yoda

Darth Sidious

Darth Vader

Boba Fett

Ewoks are only native too endor I believe.