Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Replay the story - Token (Cartel Market)

Rappeldrache
10.18.2018 , 11:33 AM | #1
Hello,

there are Tokens to push a compainon from "love-level" 1 to 50. Could you please add a nother Token to the Cartel Market:

A token that make it possible to replay the class-story. And / or: To make it possible to replay one story (or just the last story-quest)? Or all the stories at once. Whatever is possible for you.

I would love it to play the class story with my main character again. Also the Nathema story. But I don't want to create a new character. I want to keep my level and my equipment, of course. I just want to see if I would make some other choises. And see some funny scenes again.
Also I have a charakter I created with Level 65 (token). He never played the class story. I would love it to play the story with him.
Or: I'm just playing a class-story with my Imperial Agent and I made on the last planet a decision I regret now. It would be great if I could re-play this planet somehow. Even if I have to take the whole story again.

Here is a link to a thread about this (10 months ago): https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comme...aracter_story/

PS: Just happen to me now, with my Imperial Agent ... I made a horrible decision and the support don't want to reset the last quest. I'm so sad and pissed .... my whole character is just broken ... I'm REALLY down about this .... There should be a possibility to "repair" this .... really!! I'm goinfg to kill a few zombies in SWL .... I'm sooo pissed.

AFadedMemory
10.20.2018 , 04:59 PM | #2
Signed.
Ever wanted to donate to charity? Nows your chance!
Follow the link and get cool stuff Referral Link

tummiswtor
10.20.2018 , 06:39 PM | #3
Yeah I wish we could replay the story. Yeah, yeah I know we can do another character, but in that way we don't need to gear it up, do side-mission and all that boring stuff, just reply chapters 1-3 anytime like KotFE /KotET.

Feel free to use my Referral Friend link! New Subscriber get +7 days of sub!

http://www.swtor.com/r/KFtMTM

supervadim
10.22.2018 , 05:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rappeldrache View Post

PS: Just happen to me now, with my Imperial Agent ... I made a horrible decision and the support don't want to reset the last quest. I'm so sad and pissed .... my whole character is just broken ... I'm REALLY down about this .... There should be a possibility to "repair" this .... really!! I'm goinfg to kill a few zombies in SWL .... I'm sooo pissed.
Yeah, choices should have meaningful consequences, but sometimes you make accidental mistakes or just feel you’ve made a wrong choice. Happens to me sometimes too. Such a token would certainly help.
/signed

BlueArbiter
10.24.2018 , 10:32 AM | #5
Signed.

I quit 5 years ago, came back and created a new character, enjoyed the story more than my first time in this game (new character is now my main). I would very much like the option of going through the class story again, but without having to regear and relevel a new character.
"Your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon for a more civilized age." - Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi

darthjody
10.28.2018 , 04:20 PM | #6
There’s a token that takes the comp to lvl 50. ???

SteveTheCynic
10.29.2018 , 07:24 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by darthjody View Post
There’s a token that takes the comp to lvl 50. ???
There is. Make your personal conquest goal, and see a droid vendor somewhere in one of the outer bays on the Fleet. (No, I don't remember what it is called, nor which bay it is in, sorry.)

Pay the vendor 4.5 million credits *and* three Dark Projects, and the token is yours.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

darthjody
10.29.2018 , 12:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
There is. Make your personal conquest goal, and see a droid vendor somewhere in one of the outer bays on the Fleet. (No, I don't remember what it is called, nor which bay it is in, sorry.)

Pay the vendor 4.5 million credits *and* three Dark Projects, and the token is yours.
Thanks for the info but that seems to be way to much resources to use for a comp.
but the idea to replay the story with my main does sound like a really good idea.

darthjody
12.11.2018 , 12:50 PM | #9
Yes please. This would be a great seller.

euroDSMtuner
02.10.2019 , 09:36 PM | #10
Signed twice.
Dread Master
The Eternal Warrior
Conqueror of the Black Hole