Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sword of Ajunta Pall

DzastinBiberi
11.22.2017 , 11:20 PM | #1
"I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light."

Kreia about the sword

"This way leads to the Tomb of Ajunta Pall, a fierce Sith Lord. According to legend, the blade proved more fearsome than the Master, leading to his demise..."

Pall warned Revan about the corruption within the sword. He told Revan that if he was wise, he would not keep the sword, in order to avoid a similar fate.

Design

The blade of this sword was described as being ebony black in color and notched along its length to give the appearance of being cruel and jagged. It was also said to be very cool to the touch and that upon closer inspection a small insignia of a dark cicle could be seen on the hilt.

There's also a line, which I cant find, it goes like

"Many believe that sword's corruption and dark side power within, made Ajunta Pall fall to the dark side."

This sword is a double bladed one, I always wondered why such a legendary weapon never made it to SWTOR.

I have a few designs in mind with something like dark side tunning effect that would emit from the sword.

That's my suggestion for Cartel Market team.

If you ever make this, send me a copy of it in the game.

that_Spartan_IV
11.23.2017 , 09:32 AM | #2
Good idea! I like it!
"Two there should be, no more, no less."

DzastinBiberi
11.23.2017 , 11:02 AM | #3
Thanks! Let's hope they see this thread.

Cuiwe
11.23.2017 , 12:15 PM | #4
More swords are always good.

I personally want to see a typical crossguard longsword, just made from Beskar. <3
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

FlameYOL
11.23.2017 , 02:48 PM | #5
It'd be pretty nice to have that sword, especially if they somehow manage to make the inscription into the 3D model.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

DzastinBiberi
11.29.2017 , 10:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
It'd be pretty nice to have that sword, especially if they somehow manage to make the inscription into the 3D model.
Well they could if they put some effort in it.

DzastinBiberi
01.09.2018 , 08:52 AM | #7
:bump:

Jesseriah
01.09.2018 , 09:56 AM | #8
What i really would like to have implemented is a system, where some items from old, ancient Sith/jedi (like it is said in one of the Sith-Codex where Darth Marr founds the lightsaber of Tulak Hord) could be found in old Tombs around the Galaxy (like Korriban, Yavin, Tython and so on)
They all could have a different, rare spawn timer and spawn, lets say once a week (or something like that). Not all of their old weapons/armors, but at least 1 or 2.

I really would like an event like that. Where you travel around the galaxy and search for (real) weapons/armors of old, ancient sith/jedi. At least one event where you really have to spend time inGame and search (not via Cartel Market) for these items, so they would have some sort of uniqueness.

I'd be open to create a seperate thread for a petition to BW if anyone would want to work it out with me. Maybe BW hears us.
Use this Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/8gTtm9 for FREE Charaktertransfer and more!

DzastinBiberi
01.10.2018 , 09:01 AM | #9
Thats a grerat idea, but I doubt that they have the res. to make something like that.

DzastinBiberi
03.17.2018 , 09:24 AM | #10
:bump: