Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Designs +4 Heroic Seems Impossible. *Devs Please Help!*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Dark Designs +4 Heroic Seems Impossible. *Devs Please Help!*

shawn_the_geek
04.15.2018 , 05:33 AM | #1
After over two hours of asking on the fleet for help with Dark Designs and not finding any I decided to try and solo it. I got all the way to Makiívoro have gotten him down to half health three different times but each time when he does his move that blows players back either I or my companion are knocked off the ledge of the Data Skiff making it impossible to beat him and have to restart the fight.

Do you guys have any plans to lower this from a heroic +4 to a normal mission? If not could you add it and any other +4 Heroics to the Group Finder so players don't have to spend a lot of time looking for someone else to group up with for the mission?

Thank You.

Fanley
04.16.2018 , 01:36 AM | #2
Makil'voro did not pose a problem for me as long as I countered his Nanoshield Probe quickly. But the next step (Shroud last standing) requires four players to pass a door (four switches to activate quickly). You can't solo this one and it's by design - they don't intend to change this.