<City Wok> Recruiting.

-DARTHREAPER-

<City Wok>

is a small raiding guild that is working on getting together a static 8-man raiding group. We are focused on progression and raid at night, starting around 6-8pm pst. we are rebuilding our raiding group so there are spots for almost any role and class.

Roles and classes wanted:

DPS:

Any Ranged DPS.

Healers:

Operative, Sorcerer

Tanks:

Juggernaut, Powertech, Assassins

Gear is not a requirement, we can help you to get fully geared for the higher up raids if needed. Only requirements are to have vent, and a good sense of humor. We are a small tight knit guild and want people who will be good raiders and have a good time just chilling in vent. pm if interested or if you have any questions. In game contact Fyrestar, Barrelroller or Kailas.

Edited by -DARTHREAPER-

<City Wok>

is a small raiding guild that is working on getting together a static 8-man raiding group. We are focused on progression and raid at night, starting around 6-8pm pst. we are rebuilding our raiding group so there are spots for almost any role and class.

Roles and classes wanted:

DPS:

Any Ranged DPS.

Healers:

Operative, Sorcerer

Tanks:

Juggernaut, Powertech, Assassins

Gear is not a requirement, we can help you to get fully geared for the higher up raids if needed. Only requirements are to have vent, and a good sense of humor. We are a small tight knit guild and want people who will be good raiders and have a good time just chilling in vent. pm if interested or if you have any questions. In game contact Fyrestar, Barrelroller or Kailas.

I have about 10 raiders and am building to 16m for TfB SM-HM. We raid a little bit later raid time than you 10-12 server (Tues and Wed) but I'll throw out the offer nontheless, instead of rebuilding a 8m, take your group and join my existing 8m team to help jump start our 16m. We are all BH Campaign geared, but gear isn't really an issue.

I'll even suggest trying it a week before you make a decision, if you don't like it then go back to your original plan. But 16m raiding is a lot of fun. I led a 25m Heroic WoW team for 3 years, I'll always enjoyed big raiding.

Let me know if you're interested.

-Belletripsy

GM <Shoot First>

Gloss - Alt

Spicey - Alt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...