Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Onslaught Phase 1!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Welcome to Onslaught Phase 1!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ClaymoreYuma
07.24.2019 , 12:11 AM | #11
when does it end?
The Republic Echelon
Wampa Stompers
pray for death...

Delani
07.24.2019 , 01:26 AM | #12
I love the idea of what you are doing with gear and I just want to say, the more options the better. Introducing personality and deeper preferences into gameplay can only be achieved if given a very large pool of choices we can choose from

SteveTheCynic
07.24.2019 , 03:59 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Delani View Post
A tactical that offers an additional combat proficiency would be a good tactical.
You mean ten Utility points instead of nine?
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

SteveTheCynic
07.24.2019 , 04:02 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Delani View Post
I love the idea of what you are doing with gear and I just want to say, the more options the better. Introducing personality and deeper preferences into gameplay can only be achieved if given a very large pool of choices we can choose from
Sort of. Unfortunately, it's likely that the collective theorycraft hive-mind will rapidly find (and settle on) an "ideal" configuration, and woe betide the player who wants to explore that pool of choices and still participate in group stuff.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

schinkar
07.24.2019 , 04:40 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Sort of. Unfortunately, it's likely that the collective theorycraft hive-mind will rapidly find (and settle on) an "ideal" configuration, and woe betide the player who wants to explore that pool of choices and still participate in group stuff.
Well, right now we see some of the sets and tacticals being not as good as others. So unless all gear will be done the way that all of it is viable for different content there ofc will be BIS gear and just ok gear. But we shouldn't forget that some aspects of the game are different, so not much use of the stuns and so on for ops bosses but some specific ones
God save the Covered Escape!

ZionHalcyon
07.24.2019 , 07:53 AM | #16
Volt Rush definitely needs some love. Head over to the Sith Sorc feedback to get a window into it and maybe some ideas.

Yamahara
07.24.2019 , 09:19 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by MrEndymion View Post
Is it possible that we can get some orange, or otherwise completely modifiable mainhands and offhands? If players are going to be giving feedback it would help if we are able to run with our ideal stats. This applies to tanks especially, as every tank I know that does either NiM Raiding or high level PvP is running Lethal Mods.
Go do the adaptive vendor on the fleet in the supplies area. They have main hand and off hands there.
Lukewarm Tauntauns

Delani
07.24.2019 , 10:27 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
An ideal configuration is not good for the game, it just makes the game already what it was. Which is all 3 Arsenal Mercs having the best set and playing the same because ONE specific set is just better. We need atleast 3 different really good sets for one advanced class/discipline.

A_Spooky_Horse
10.30.2019 , 11:27 AM | #19
One thing I'm noticing is that now that materials go directly into material inventory, then when my companion gathers resources or I have auto-loot turned on, there's nothing to tell me what materials I just picked up, or how many