Looking to sell full Ceremonial Mystic's Armor set

Gretzel_Eis

I am looking to sell the full Ceremonial Mystic's set. 13 million is my asking price. Open to negotiation.

Character names in signature. The item is also listed on the GTN at 18m. Mine is currently at 11m.

Edited by Gretzel_Eis

I am looking to sell the full Ceremonial Mystic's set. 13 million is my asking price. Open to negotiation.

Character names in signature. The item is also currently listed on the GTN at 13m. I don't mind the sales tax, I just really need these credits.

If you're trying to sell quickly, same as GTN price is not the best idea. You need to put it at a discount of some type, otherwise what reason is there to track you down when I can stroll to the nearest gtn and get it for the same price?

If you're trying to sell quickly, same as GTN price is not the best idea. You need to put it at a discount of some type, otherwise what reason is there to track you down when I can stroll to the nearest gtn and get it for the same price?

The other two sets listed on the GTN are 18m. Mine is 11m. I suppose I made a mistake in my wording. I had meant MY item was listed on the GTN at 11m.

Edited by Gretzel_Eis