Operations Quests Saved on All Characters

In Game as usual I run my Operations with my 3 Characters that are 55 My 55 Dps. 55 Healer, and 55 Tank. I get the quests weekly and I also get the operations bonus quest line to get my Mass Manips, Comms, Ect... However Lately I have had a very serious Issue... First and foremost I cannot access these operations bonus quest lines anymore (so I am un able to participate in getting my Mass Manips, extra Comms, Ect... But not only that but if I play on my 55 Healer on ... lets say... Scum and Villainy and I only do my weekly (well then I would be saved after the boss Thrasher) So then I move on to my 55 Dps to do the same operation (which is on a completely different character and for some reason I am saved after the boss on Thrasher also) So I can't even run these weekly's to get my Comms and finish my weekly's on separate characters. Please Fix This and I am curious if anyone else is having this issue.

First and foremost I cannot access these operations bonus quest lines anymore (so I am un able to participate in getting my Mass Manips, extra Comms, Ect..

Those manipulators are one time reward for finishing story line. After that, you only get weeklies for comms, forever

As for second issue, thats a bug, not intended behaviour. I have no idea how to solve it tho.