Will we get Pre-Season One Anniversary Event?

Eszi

In about 4 months we'll be still sitting in pre-season one for a year, with no news and no hopes for actual season 1 to start, not to mention cross-server queues.

Double rating and a recolored pet would be my bet :rak_03:

The preseason of what? Year one of what? RWZ? That's lolzy. According to the teams that play RWZ, they never "actually" get to play RWZ because they rarely pop.....so what exactly are we talking about here?

I'm pretty sure, in this case.....there truly is "no spoon"......

lol almost a year in preseason? Now THAT'S some dedication from BW right there baby.:rolleyes:

Edited by WickedImage

Competitive PvP is dead.

in the sense that you use it, it is. but I love the kick ball nights/days in rated. you get to run a full ops of ppl in mumble that's balanced and you go against competition that's similarly balanced. the games are tight. they're competitive. and it's not just a stun fest.

compare that to a game I just played as a sub for another guild's team last night. we ran into arguably the best guild on server (not their best possible team). hb. they were down a man cuz of d/c, so it was 7v8. we had a chance. the entire game was stun grenades. resilience. and turtling in the corner near the goal line until the other team had to abandon middle. I'm not criticizing the other team for doing it. they were down a man! but that's just the most boring, unfun crap in the world. if that's the top of the mountain pvp, then I'm happy to play in the middle with the kick ballers.

edit: ancient hypergate is more of the same: it's not stuns. it's cap a pylon and stand outside the cube room then chain pull one victim/rescue one of yours. srsly? that's what this map of possibilities has become?

CW: two good teams can keep middle uncapped all game. the entire WZ is basically decided by who has prediation + sprint. boooring.

NC: natural nodes are easy. south goes to the team with the most grenades, predation, and sprint. booooring.

vstar's a smash box, and everybody and their brother complained about stalemates pretty much since the inception of rated. it sucks being a smash/bubble-stun box. but at least ppl play the thing in the basic way it's designed.

Edited by foxmob