Bring back the supply and cartel vendors that carried purple/orange adaptive gear.

fluffyneko

I love this game I really do, even with all the naysayers and people frustrated with the bugs, there's a lot to this game that works despite a lot of negative aspects. I played at launch, but had to leave for a couple of years due to health stuffs and not having a computer that could run the game, It was an undetermined amount of time. Anyhow, some things that need to be brought back for people who are new to game, or returning from an undetermined hiatus due to IRL stuffs:

1. PLEASE PLEASE for the love of the MMO gods, BRING BACK THE various adaptive supply vendors. They did have some pretty neat gear that is not easy to find, that you could use crystals on.

2. Bring back the old cartel items like the purples ie: Honored Saberist's Harness, Diare Eliminator's Chestguard, Destroyer and Investigator's Armor sets.

3. Re release previous cartel packs with the rep items, jawa scrap, etc. I know people may not have liked them, but they're even more useful now, and those Cartel Market Certificates? Either Increase the drop rate of those from the slots by a lot, or bring them back.

4: Make it so the companions are not as useless as they were pre 4.02! The companions aren't needed outside of 2 people running fps or 3 people with the highest level person using the highest influenced companion. I can understand them being OP if all 4 people in a flashpoint group were able to use them, or everyone in an operations group would be able to bring out a companion that helped with healing and dpsing.

5: Increase the amount of cartel coins for subscribers. Or make it so unlocks can also be bought with credits.

6: Make the various character perks legacy wide. Ie priorty transports, the HK-51 once a person does the questline, repair and mail droids, stuff like that. If a person has gotten their legacy to 50 and they have more than 8 characters, there should be an incentive to be an altaholic for those of us with Character A.D.D.

7: add some kind of thing to the legacy bank where credit spread out among characters can be combined and accessed by whichever character is active at the moment .

8: Make the cartel market dyes reclaimable.

Yeah I know not asking for much, but just ideas friends, guildies, and acquaintences that i've chatted with have discussed. I realize there maybe a lot of people disagreeing with this, but there's also probably quite a few that may possibly agree as well. I'm sure there could be some tweeks to these ideas. But seriously, with the way the market is, and for people who like having multiple outfits, and enjoy collecting the sets, these vendors need to be brought back, packs rereleased, an option to unlock stuff for other characters via creds, etc etc. There's so much that can be done with this game, but it's turned into micro transactions, and it limits those who want to play that cant pay to play.

Edited by fluffyneko
ideas to add.