Thank you Bioware

Jarykk

It's Thanksgiving and I just wanted to say thank you to the people at Bioware for their fast response to the companion nerf controversy as well as their commitment to keeping this game fun and relevant. The new story line is very well thought out and love some of the aesthetic changes. I came from a WOW background but have been playing SWTOR since it launched. I've always preferred this game with the storybased content and the relevance of each mission over the daily grinds that so many games like WOW do to fill the gaps between updates.

I know that everyone (including myself) had an opinion to the companion nerf (both good and bad) but making the game playable for the largest group was the best option. Now I can go back to doing the weekly heroics for crates and companion gifts to increase my influence without the hefty repair bills that were piling up after the previous change.... and the cash from those missions is pretty good too. More money to spend on GTN for collection items!

Thanks again for responding quickly and allowing us to enjoy the game that you worked so hard to create!