Doctor Who: Clara Oswald's choice

Sangrar

SPOILERS: If you haven't seen seen the latest episode of Doctor Who, Face the Raven, TURN BACK NOW and walk away!

You have been warned.

Clara Oswald, is dead. Say what you want about her character but especially with series 9 her character had improved greatly and she was so good in her final episodes. In them, she started getting build up to this moment. She was portrayed running into danger more and more, even loving being in danger. She was becoming like the Doctor, and in the end, she made one final mistake, one final risk that she thought she would escape from like he and the Doctor always survived.

The Doctor was naturally furious, but in the end,

But she faced her death

Out of the companions the Doctor has lost, he has seldom ever had to watch one die in front of him. Her death was a big loss amidst many losses before. The Doctor's companions help balance him out and keep him from going too far. So now the Doctor is alone again, as he is

So, what do you guys think? I am going to miss her, when the moment finally came, I felt like I had been hit in the stomach. Clara has been through so much and done so much with the Doctor, that it is a big loss for not only him but for much of the audience.

Edited by Sangrar