How do i buy a Stronghold?

Aexion

Ok, I've been away for nearly a year and I feel noobish with this Stronghold feature. Where do i go to purchase one, (since i wasn't a subscriber at the time to get a free one). I know what planet strongholds are available on. But what i guess I am asking is, can they be purchased from anywhere or do i need to go to the actual planet i wish to buy my stronghold and talk to somebody there? I'm at a loss. I've looked up HELP but it doesn't tell me HOW to buy one, like from where? From whom?

Please help. And thank you in advance. :cool:

Edited by Aexion

Go to the fleet. Then head to the stronghold/crew mission area. In the middle section is 3 Kiosks where you can purchase the stronghold you want.

BTW: There is a holo statue prior to the middle area where you can get a mission. Take it, it is a housing quest and once you do the mission you will get some decorations (grant you not great but helps you get started.)

Thank you kindly. :) I've now got a stronghold. Yay! :) I'll be sure to do those missions. This is so exciting. Owning my own home in TOR. hehe

Congrulations. and that is the easy part. My boyfriend and I have three and i have yet to finish decorating one yet (just a little choicy in decorations lol)