What server aside from Harb has decent PvP?

Floplag

Im not leaving Harb but if i do the DS/LS event ill be forced to do it on another server so ill need a temporary/part time home for those times im choosing to work thru this stuff...

I know Bastion is dead as a doornail already left that so what, Shawowlands, Ebon Hawk?

Were going to need a referral tree for everyone in the same boat i think :)

Edited by Floplag

Im a referral noob, dont they have to use mine for me to get the transfer? lol

I think it's against forum rules to ask ppl to click on your referral link. you might wanna change the way you present it. moderation of this forum is a little...weird.

Im a referral noob, dont they have to use mine for me to get the transfer? lol

No you get the free transfer when you use someone elses link. Its part of the rewards for the returning player so that you can transfer your old level 55 from its dead server to where your freind now plays.

Btw jedi cov is pretty active, its not as big as Harb, but its there and wzs happen. If your wanting to come over and try it hit me up and I can give you some credits, exp boosts and maybe run your guy through some heroics to help build up its exp/gear and help level your new legacy.

Slightly unrelated, but here's my question: if you transfer a toon for the event, does that affect the advancement for the event? I'm asking because Musco said that advancement is tracked via lwgacy achievements. I've been saving up CCs yo transfer a toon to TEH, but will this ruin my event stuff? Edited by Greezt

Ebon hawk is alive, but I heard republic dominates both regs and yolo.

You can use my link though :p

I play empire a decent amount of regs on TEH and there are some decent pub premades. However, it is mostly pug vs pug and imps generally dominate at least when I am playing. I don't play yolos so I can't speak for them but certainly I wouldn't fear pugging an imp on TEH.

Slightly unrelated, but here's my question: if you transfer a toon for the event, does that affect the advancement for the event? I'm asking because Musco said that advancement is tracked via lwgacy achievements. I've been saving up CCs yo transfer a toon to TEH, but will this ruin my event stuff?

Well when i transfered an alt from Jc to harb I took all my legacy unlocks and achievs with me. So my harb legacy jumped from level 4 to level 30 and gained all the datacrons I hadn't picked up yet on harb, most class buffs, completed companion presence bonuses the ship legacy mailbox, etc. So assuming you made a brand new char on harb during the event he would have your harb legacy unlocks. You could then level him to say 25 for the very first rank of ls/ds. If you then switched that level 25 to TEH, your (new?) legacy on TEH would have all your harb unlocks and would also have the first rank of ls/ds on that server. After that you would have to make new chars on harb or teh to advance those legacies seperately OR you could then complete the entire event on TEH then transfer an alt BACK to harb to share with the harb server your new legacy completions. That is my understanding of it.

Slightly unrelated, but here's my question: if you transfer a toon for the event, does that affect the advancement for the event? I'm asking because Musco said that advancement is tracked via lwgacy achievements. I've been saving up CCs yo transfer a toon to TEH, but will this ruin my event stuff?

Well and here's another one, if i do this on alts on another server do my mains on the other server not get any of the rewards as options?

I mean ultimately i would to have these things on my main Merc on Harb... sounds like thats not possible

Well and here's another one, if i do this on alts on another server do my mains on the other server not get any of the rewards as options?

I mean ultimately i would to have these things on my main Merc on Harb... sounds like thats not possible

As its done via legacy achievs I think it is, by completing the event on another server then transferring an alt back to harb.

Well when i transfered an alt from Jc to harb I took all my legacy unlocks and achievs with me. So my harb legacy jumped from level 4 to level 30 and gained all the datacrons I hadn't picked up yet on harb, most class buffs, completed companion presence bonuses the ship legacy mailbox, etc. So assuming you made a brand new char on harb during the event he would have your harb legacy unlocks. You could then level him to say 25 for the very first rank of ls/ds. If you then switched that level 25 to TEH, your (new?) legacy on TEH would have all your harb unlocks and would also have the first rank of ls/ds on that server. After that you would have to make new chars on harb or teh to advance those legacies seperately OR you could then complete the entire event on TEH then transfer an alt BACK to harb to share with the harb server your new legacy completions. That is my understanding of it.

So basically, if I transfer from TRE (my main server) to TEH, would that grant me full event achievements? Seeing as my legacy is already complete there.

ok so population wise it looks like EH has the lead over SL as the only other server thats shows same level as Harbinger.

Considering population on both sides is needed for this events, it has to be more than just good PvP i guess so... EH has the lead.

For those who care or are in the same boat as me.

ok so population wise it looks like EH has the lead over SL as the only other server thats shows same level as Harbinger.

Considering population on both sides is needed for this events, it has to be more than just good PvP i guess so... EH has the lead.

For those who care or are in the same boat as me.

oh no JC love? :( darn it. Was hoping you might be tempted to come join me in my leveling trials.

he doesn't grp anyway. :tran_eek:

Thats not true actually. I know that seems to be the perception but it really isnt the case.

I group a lot, especially in PvE. i just dont like to run full premades in PvP cause it takes all the fun out of it.

Feel free to ask anytime.

oh no JC love? :( darn it. Was hoping you might be tempted to come join me in my leveling trials.

My simple math checks it seemed to be lagging behind the other 2. This event will need all facets of the game so the larger pop seems wise. Why dont you dump an alt there? :).

I wish those who were more active around here werent so spread out server wise, would be fun to do this in teams to get it done thats for certain.

If any are coming to Harb for it let me know if i can help.

I've grouped with Flop a few times for WZs though its been several months if not a year or more since thats happened.

Honestly so few people use their names from here there and they have changed so many times ive lost track of many people and am not sure who is who these days.

Suffice to say that i am 100% not against grouping for any content, only against those who think it equates to skill in PvP or cannot compete without it.

PvP wise it seems there is little choice these days as i have very few matches without on on either or both sides. My opposition to it is moot.