Day Time Raiding

Galadric

Do you work nights and miss out on all the week day night raids?

Does your wife or husband nag you till you have to log off when they are home and night?

Are you retired and want to do more than the story lines?

DO YOU WANT TO RAID DURING THE DAY AND NOT HAVE TO PUG?

If you answered yes to any of those questions then you came to the right place. Respond to this thread. Let me know if you play Imp or Pub. I haven't made a guild YET but if I get enough interest that is the master plan.

I have played most of the stories and most of the quests on all the planets and I am tired of it. I want to group with a few good men and women for end game content. I don't want to pug either, I don't type all that fast and things go better in OPs with communication. If you feel like I do then lets do something about it.

Long story short, I rolled on a US server, depsite being in EU, because I thought it would fit my somewhat crazy sleeping/working pattern better. I was wrong and with seemingly no chance of ever transfering to EU I'm frequently having a hard time finding people to raid with, it's either too late or too early when I'm on.

So yes, I'm interested and I have toons in decent gear on both factions. I will be traveling for a couple of days but feel free to send me a PM here if you're still planning on starting something and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Another thing, I will never join a guild with a silly name or where it's obvious that the GM has tried to be funny/clever. I'm not a RP'er but if I have to see it every time I'm on I want it to be better than "we love nachos".

Hey there. I too am in the same situation. Both myself and my gf are living in the EU. We both have silly playing times and mostly find ourselves on the US side of games.

We have a tank healer combo on either republic and Imperial sides. Both sets are decently geared, at least as far geared as we can get from heroic mode flashpoints :p I know this isn't ideal but we haven't had a chance to raid yet :p

We are both experienced raiders from previous mmos so it's not as if we're totally moronic when it comes to boss fights :)

You can contact me on Besrok'al (Imp side) Beathanis or Argaras (rep side) :) Be good if we can all get this working as we really wish to raid in this game but cannot make the usual raid times! :)

My names are below I bounce between who ever has not finished the BH weekly stuff. Empire side only, until I finish the 4 stories than I start making evil Republic toons.

Main: Xenodor 50 DPS Sorc (BH/Rakata) SW

Alt1: Nieve 50 DPS Sniper (BH/Columi) Cyber

Alt2: typhön 16 Tank Merc (Orange) Arms