Swiftsure

Kingstonian

Haven't seen much love for Swiftsure. My guild was placed on this server and I was just curious to see if any top pvpers from other games were rolling on here? I know The Fatman and Prophecy of Five have some pretty well known guilds from other games. Just wanted to see where Swiftsure stands.

I'll take a continent of players on a server. The more people on a server the longer it lasts. Every MMO has proven that time and time again.

When I created my character as 5pm CST Swiftsure and Dark Reaper were the only West PvP servers listed at medium pop, everyone else was light. Time will tell, but populations make servers.

Except aussie morning play intersects with prime time in the USA. The only thing sure about Swiftsure is that it'll have queues first come release.

Most of us have jobs to go to at the moment though so, other than the next few nights (which are the times that US players are at work) there will only be overlaps on our Sunday/ your Saturday.

Also, notice that it's now at Standard in the US peak (while we're at work). Us being on the server won't affect you guys and it will affect all of us together during the weekends but that's what you get at launch for big servers.

Please stop spreading this propaganda. You have been doing it for the past 12 hours.

Edited by Bipolar

Swiftsure is the unofficial Aussie pvp server. Have fun with that HAHAHA.

Blackrock server in WoW was also the Unofficial PvP server on releaseand was one of the most populated servers during Classic.

It also produced some of the best PvP guilds at the time in the BG9 cluster (Bloodlust) .

Bloodlust was widely considered as the most competitive PvP cluster with Blackrock and Tichondrius servers being the 2 premiere servers in the cluster.

So the fact that its an unofficial Aussie server does not mean that its not going to be any good. To the contrary in previous games the unofficial Aussie servers have proved to be amongst the most hardcore server for PvP activity.

Yes i am sure we will have lots of fun with that.

Edited by Stavroz