Welcome the famous "Bradleey" to JC!

klonkimo

I'm very excited to welcome Bradleey to our server. He hails from London and has been posting his videos from WoW and SWTOR, most recently the "Troll Diaries". He plays with "Deal with IT" from the Red Eclipse EU server.

Bradleey's website

If you see BradleyUK on fleet, /wave and say hi!

Edited by klonkimo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you come to this server to join the worst guild here?

They see me Trollin'

My front lawn I know they're all thinking Xanxãs

is so White N' nerdy

Think Xanxãs just too white n' nerdy

Think I'm just too white n' nerdy

Can't you see I'm white n' nerdy

Look at me I'm white n' nerdy!

I wanna roll with-The Unicorns

But so far they all think Xanxãs is

too white n' nerdy

lol

He's in hail skroob? Those lucky bastages

Bradleey joined unicorns stampede so he was referring to US. Unicorns Stampede are a fun group of guildies to hang out with, Don't get why unicorns stampede gets all the hate but it is what it is.

Every one should welcome Bradleey because he rocks

Bradleey joined unicorns stampede so he was referring to US. Unicorns Stampede are a fun group of guildies to hang out with, Don't get why unicorns stampede gets all the hate but it is what it is.

*raises hand* because they came to a pve server to "roll" the pvers and got the oposite outcome?

Yeah... got that. Was a poke at HS solo some and you will understand!

Yeah... got that. Was a poke at HS solo some and you will understand!

Get grouped with a bad premade? Lol

In their defense, HS isn't a pvp guild by any stretch and I'm not sure many of them pvped much up until a few weeks ago. At least I don't remember seeing many before my old guild merged into HS.

In their defense, HS isn't a pvp guild by any stretch

In US's defense, neither are they :p

Though I don't generally run into many Skroobs, I can attest that my easiest 1v1's (resulting in caps at least, since those are more memorable) have been against US players, not HS

Get grouped with a bad premade? Lol

In their defense, HS isn't a pvp guild by any stretch and I'm not sure many of them pvped much up until a few weeks ago. At least I don't remember seeing many before my old guild merged into HS.

Erm yes most definately.

Welcome Bradleey. Confused why you chose to pvp on a pve server though. Even though I know we have great pvpers I would expect a pvp server to be more where you want to go. Welcome though

pve/pvp servers make no difference to me. i play to have fun.

In US's defense, neither are they :p

Though I don't generally run into many Skroobs, I can attest that my easiest 1v1's (resulting in caps at least, since those are more memorable) have been against US players, not HS

Now I find myself in the awkward position of defending Unicorn Stampede super queues. Pub guilds aren't super queuing but they may as well be. With all the premades you pubs run the odds of facing double premades are ridiculously high. Last night I played for about an hour and a half and only 1 match wasn't a double premade (huttball, which was my only win), one had four healers (4 healers?! not one of you *****es could spec dps for a few minutes?) I'd boast about my high damage numbers but all 4 healers were over 400k, and I ended with only 9 kills, so it was obviously inefficient.

Got picked up by a group of 3 Unicorns (Ptki-d, Shatter, and Kkaz) queued up and immediately got placed against a double premade with Liz and Amallae and Ryniz and Sowanutz and ****in Dargos and one other really good scoundrel healer who's name escapes me right now.

It ended in a "stalemate" (aka kill farmed at first door). Ptki-d healed his *** off, Shatter had 700k damage I was just under 600k, not one of our pug dps broke 175k.

In a full void star?!!!

Against odds that long basically every night, I don't see why they shouldn't super queue.

I'll never bash them for it again, ever...

Edited by ace_boogie

Now I find myself in the awkward position of defending Unicorn Stampede super queues. Pub guilds aren't super queuing but they may as well be. With all the premades you pubs run the odds of facing double premades are ridiculously high. Last night I played for about an hour and a half and only 1 match wasn't a double premade (huttball, which was my only win), one had four healers (4 healers?! not one of you *****es could spec dps for a few minutes?) I'd boast about my high damage numbers but all 4 healers were over 400k, and I ended with only 9 kills, so it was obviously inefficient.

Got picked up by a group of 3 Unicorns (Ptki-d, Shatter, and Kkaz) queued up and immediately got placed against a double premade with Liz and Amallae and Ryniz and Sowanutz and ****in Dargos and one other really good scoundrel healer who's name escapes me right now.

It ended in a "stalemate" (aka kill farmed at first door). Ptki-d healed his *** off, Shatter had 700k damage I was just under 600k, not one of our pug dps broke 175k.

In a full void star?!!!

Against odds that long basically every night, I don't see why they shouldn't super queue.

I'll never bash them for it again, ever...

I enjoyed being top healz that match. After the match though, some noob messaged me "Hey Pj, is Ptki-d your main? You heal better than you dps on Pj." *le sigh It was a solid game, but back to the point.

Imagine this, if Unicorn Stampede didnt against as of right now, would the imps ever have a good day at PvP? I'm not trying to take pod shots at other guilds, I'm just trying to be honest. What other "Solid" not up and coming such as Chaotic or a few others, but a "Solid" PvP guild that can stand against the republic massive legions of well geared/well skilled PvP'ers?