lvl 40 PvP gear

antgeorge

Hi guys,

I just went to Fleet searching for lvl 40 PVP gear, cause i have already a few WZ comms and i want to start collecting PVP gear. I am a marauder currently at lvl 26, but the only pvp gear i found for lvl 40 is the Furious Assault set. So i was wondering what's your opinion., should i start collecting that or should i go directly for the Battlemaster gear. Keep in ming that i really don't like the Furious Assault chest and legs, and at lvl 50 i can start with the Recruit gear, and then go directly to battlemaster.

So, what do you guys think, should i start collecting battlemaster or is there any other alternative solution that i don't know of?

Hi guys,

I just went to Fleet searching for lvl 40 PVP gear, cause i have already a few WZ comms and i want to start collecting PVP gear. I am a marauder currently at lvl 26, but the only pvp gear i found for lvl 40 is the Furious Assault set. So i was wondering what's your opinion., should i start collecting that or should i go directly for the Battlemaster gear. Keep in ming that i really don't like the Furious Assault chest and legs, and at lvl 50 i can start with the Recruit gear, and then go directly to battlemaster.

So, what do you guys think, should i start collecting battlemaster or is there any other alternative solution that i don't know of?

Build a full battlemaster set. If you're valor 70 before you can wear it, start converting it to war hero.

Build a full battlemaster set. If you're valor 70 before you can wear it, start converting it to war hero.

Thanks for the quick response. So you think i should go directly and start collecting battlemaster gear and don't even bother about the lvl 40 gear?

You won't be able to keep more than 2000 WZ commendations at a time, so you might as well use them on the level 40 gear too.

This. You can't purchase BM gear until you're 50 thanks to level restrictions, and you can build up 2k WZ comms fairly easily so there's no need to hold on to them unless you don't want to PvP anymore. Personally I found the lvl 40 PvP sets to be quite useful, most of my chars used them up to lvl 50.

You won't be able to keep more than 2000 WZ commendations at a time, so you might as well use them on the level 40 gear too.

As soon as he/she gets to valor 40, they can start converting Warzone commendations to Ranked Warzone commendations.

I have a shadow at level 39 now, and valor 38.

And i struggle to "spend" my wz commendations on other than medical stims and expertise stims.

Just waiting and fighting to get my valor to 40, so i can start converting those 2000 i constantly have capped.

The Level 20 and Level 40 wz gear is not worth it, it has no expertise.

Its just orange gear, nothing els.

You can buy and build better equipment your self, for credits.

Right now i have about 50+ of each wz stim, and still capped at 2000.

But as soon as i hit valor 40, im starting to convert to ranked wz cap.

Stims, you can always use.

So when i hit level 50, i have a great start on BM and WH gear.

Edited by DecanAndersen

I know that i cannot have more than 2000 comms at a time so i was thinking to start getting the battlemaster gear like one or two pieces at a time. You see the problem is that i don't like the looks of the lvl 40 gear at all.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a lvl 37 Jedi Guardian and am struggling with the same questions, bud. To those more experienced players, I have a few questions pertaining to the Jedi Guardian:

1) Is the level 40 gear worth picking up?

2) Where exactly is the pvp gear vendor for Guardians?

3) What pvp gear set do you recommend upon reaching lvl 50?

Also,

4) What else should I be spending my commendations on besides the med/expertise stims?

Thanks much,

Statesguard.

I know that i cannot have more than 2000 comms at a time so i was thinking to start getting the battlemaster gear like one or two pieces at a time. You see the problem is that i don't like the looks of the lvl 40 gear at all.

Sadly, you won't be able to buy BM gear until your character has a character lv (not valor lv) of 50. I was trying to buy it for my shadow earlier as well, but sadly couldn't back then because of this. xD

As far as I'm aware you can't pick up BM gear before you're 50. Annoying but true.

Hello,

With my commandations I've bought the under 50 weapons to get the expertise mods off it and put them on my orange pieces of armor and weapons. That way you get some expertise before lv 50. Lv38 I have ~60, give a tiny 1.5% damage bonus, and same in damage reduction.