Goin Republic, is it worth it?

antgeorge

Hi guys, I am mara lvl 28 now and i have to tell you i am very disappointed with our gear which is available at the moment. The only worthy option is the lvl 50 PVP gear, recruit or later on the battle master gear. So i was thinking to start a Jedi Sentinel and my question is this: is it worthy, will i be able to find good hooded pieces apropriate for our class or the situation is pretty much the same on the Republic side also? I mean ,the other day i was checking the lvl 40 pvp gear for mara and when i saw the chest piece that is available with the antenna on your back , that was too much for me.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for your responses. This hood up chest is a nice one (i mean the one from Corusant), on the Empire side the only chest piece you can get lvling up is the Black Talon one which is a hood down piece and i have seen a lot of maras wearing that up to lvl 30 because is the only worthy thing to get. But what about PVP gear, is it worthy also?

Our pvp recruit gear makes you look like a gold space ninja. The BM gear is a black version which I thought looked amazing. the War Hero gear makes you look like an alien but again, is one of the sets I enjoy most.

Out of the Knight class, guardians get the better looking gear IMHO, but that doesn't mean sentinels have completely worthless armor sets. I've gone the route of wearing smuggler boots, sent legs, and smuggler chest with cape, and sentinel headpiece for a unique looking get-up.

Our pvp recruit gear makes you look like a gold space ninja. The BM gear is a black version which I thought looked amazing. the War Hero gear makes you look like an alien but again, is one of the sets I enjoy most.

Out of the Knight class, guardians get the better looking gear IMHO, but that doesn't mean sentinels have completely worthless armor sets. I've gone the route of wearing smuggler boots, sent legs, and smuggler chest with cape, and sentinel headpiece for a unique looking get-up.

Yesterday i logged in my lvl 25 sent to check the pvp gear on the fleet. So the way i see it, the lvl 20 and 40 sets are very nice and i thought to myself that if lvl 50 gear is also nice i should lvl up a sent till the end. To my disapointment, the recruit, BM and War hero are to me a huge let down. I mean i don't like them at all. So the way i see it, and if we 're talking only for PvP gear, sents have nice lvl 20 and 40 pvp sets, recruit, BM and War hero are ridiculous and maras on the other hand, their lvl 20 and 40 gear is bad but the rest is pretty nice. So i think i should stick to my mara till the end.

Thank you all.

Is that what that is? I love that look!