Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to restart SWTOR after Esseles crash

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Unable to restart SWTOR after Esseles crash
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Siliarba
04.22.2014 , 06:32 AM | #1
As the topic said, I'm completely unable to log back in to the game after this crash. I Did Esseles, game crashed at the end, then I started the launcher, which works perfectly, but now I'm in the loading screen off the game and all that's happening is the little loading cog thingy is eternally twirling around but I never actually get to the character selection screen nor the server selection screen.

TaitWatson
04.22.2014 , 08:23 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
They were some log in issues this morning that were causing players to get stuck on the loading screen. They have since been resolved and you should be able to get in now.

Thanks!

-tw
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Keleset
04.22.2014 , 09:08 AM | #3
It's a shame the game still crashes for some at the end of The Esseles. I've had that issue for a long, long time.

TaitWatson
04.22.2014 , 09:22 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Keleset View Post
It's a shame the game still crashes for some at the end of The Esseles. I've had that issue for a long, long time.
The issue where certain Flashpoints (Esseles, Black Talon, etc.) crash is being addressed in 2.7.1!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Alec_Fortescue
04.22.2014 , 10:28 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
The issue where certain Flashpoints (Esseles, Black Talon, etc.) crash is being addressed in 2.7.1!
what about fixing the game for amd cards?
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=788459&page=2 - Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

Darth_Wicked
04.22.2014 , 10:50 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Pinch me please, so I know it's true. I was never plagued by this issue but I can't even remember when it first erupted... FINALLY.
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsday
I WILL EXPERIENCE OR IGNORE THEM AS I WISH.
I WILL SPEND ETERNITY BECOMING EVERYTHING: A FARMER, AN ARTIST -- A SIMPLE MAN.

chuixupu
04.22.2014 , 12:01 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Pinch me please, so I know it's true. I was never plagued by this issue but I can't even remember when it first erupted... FINALLY.
lol, this. ^

Been having the issue probably for at least a year and a half.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant