Good 2 Player Missions

Buellzebubba

Usually heroics but you could also try do to veteran mode flashpoints if you're properly geared and if your companion's influence rating is high enough, don't forget to use the kolto stations and you can 2-man it though it will take longer than if you had 4 players.

Everyone's opinion of "Fun & High Rewards" will differ, but my son and I have played as a duo from launch. We run Heroics for me as I like them (fast action and good $$) while he prefers to slow down and hit Story Mode Flashpoints. His favorites being Black Talon and Boarding party (both Imp side).

As we leveled through our first cycle of new characters after launch we would hit each starter planet, one of each class and just hit every quest on the planet (cross story included). Repeated at each higher leveled planet, it is not fast but was way more fun than the full speed grind of today's game.

What are good (fun and high rewards) mission options for two players plus companions?

Heroics (including Heroic4)

Veteran mode flashpoints - the later ones like Nathema, etc, can be too hard.

Some lower level Master mode flashpoints. For MM make sure your companions are influence level 50. It can take some micro-managing of the comps.

Edited by JediQuaker

Try 2-manning veteran flashpoints, even at low levels. It's completely different when you can laugh about things not going well. You can take your time, and companions don't complain about them dying or you standing in aoe when they try to heal you.