So, at 400 Slicing...

Johnmedgla

The highest quality missions available have 'Abundant' yield at best (really, moderate pops up a lot too), which 10 times out of 10 thus far have resulted in small white grade 6 lock boxes containing less than the cost of the mission itself. It's actually more profitable to run the previous tier of missions. Surely this can't be right, or am I overlooking something?

I haven't seen a single high yield mission in the 49-50 area, I've got a single wealthy yield from a mission I unlocked myself, but that was gone after that one mission (are they supposed to never be usable again after you do them once?).

i was just shy of 400 before i went on vacation, was hoping i would get more profit out of the highest lvl missions after i hit 400 but apparently not.. For pure money its probably better to higher yield ones from the tier below i would guess.

i was just shy of 400 before i went on vacation, was hoping i would get more profit out of the highest lvl missions after i hit 400 but apparently not.. For pure money its probably better to higher yield ones from the tier below i would guess.

Unless you get mission discoveries, there's no point really in doing the 49-50 missions, they yield less than the earlier ones. I might even think high yield two tiers down might still yield better than the 49-50 ones.

My basic rule of thumb is that if you can gain at least 1 tier of yield per tier of mission levels you go down, it's worth doing so. I also never run Moderates, and I avoid Abundants when possible. Thus I prefer the following, in descending order of preference:

Rich 6

Rich 5

Bountiful 6

Rich 4

Bountiful 5

Abundant 6

Rich 3

Bountiful 4

Abundant 5

I've never yet had to go off the end of that list, and I'm making an average of 25-30k per hour at level 37 with questing and slicing nodes factored in.

My basic rule of thumb is that if you can gain at least 1 tier of yield per tier of mission levels you go down, it's worth doing so. I also never run Moderates, and I avoid Abundants when possible. Thus I prefer the following, in descending order of preference:

Rich 6

Rich 5

Bountiful 6

Rich 4

Bountiful 5

Abundant 6

Rich 3

Bountiful 4

Abundant 5

I've never yet had to go off the end of that list, and I'm making an average of 25-30k per hour at level 37 with questing and slicing nodes factored in.

An interesting tactic, I'll keep it in mind, thanks.

Rich 6

Rich 5

Bountiful 6

Rich 4

Bountiful 5

Abundant 6

Rich 3

Bountiful 4

Abundant 5

Do you actually get rich 6 and bountiful 6? because I don't, ever...

Do you actually get rich 6 and bountiful 6? because I don't, ever...

No, they are there really just for reference. 400 skill isn't high enough to allow Rich or Bountiful missions, so I rarely if ever do level 6 missions. Most of my cash comes from level 4 and 5's.

From what I have heard, the higher level the better missions you get at higher tiers (by better I mean you get more Rich missions). So if the nearer you are to level 50 the more Rich missions you will have at the highest tier.

I have heard this, cannot confirm since I am only level 38.

From what I have heard, the higher level the better missions you get at higher tiers (by better I mean you get more Rich missions). So if the nearer you are to level 50 the more Rich missions you will have at the highest tier.

I have heard this, cannot confirm since I am only level 38.

This.

I was under the same impression as the guy who suggested doing lower level rich/bountiful missions for a long time, then I found out I got new missions based on level not just skill requirement. Just wait, more missions will open up in class six.