Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Zenith fanclub

Mirandel
10.10.2015 , 02:50 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Azareya View Post
Another romance unfulfilled..
Sign me up
Welcome to club! Share your pain, it is here to stay, you will never see the end of it. Looks like Zenith fans is a source of amusement and a good laugh for Bioware, just look at Shadow of Revan addon: they gave Zenith's voice to Theran Shan - STILL NOT ROMASABLE (though here you can at least flirt a bit).
No doubts, the voice is gorgeous (it's Troy Baker after all) but to hear it from a character nowhere near as hot and cool as Zenith, while Zenith is standing right near you in that cut-scenes... It's like BW is deliberately trolling us! Shame on them!

DomiSotto
10.10.2015 , 08:07 PM | #72
I just told myself it's Zenith talking not Theron. Most of the dialogue was not Theron specific.
Deal.

Mirandel
10.28.2015 , 01:42 PM | #73
They DO hate us! Deeply and passionately. Now it looks like Zenith is removed from the game!

bluehufsa
03.31.2018 , 06:53 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirandel View Post
They DO hate us! Deeply and passionately. Now it looks like Zenith is removed from the game!
Feeling stupid to re-open this thread but.. after 3 years of playing, Zenith is still my favorite. Every single update i wait and hope for a certain alert.. maybe, just maybe he is not all gone and forgotten?
"Rainbow Demon - pick up your heart and run

Rainbow Demon - lives for his sword and his gun"

Mirandel
04.01.2018 , 05:37 AM | #75
He will never be forgotten by those who played JC (especially FemJC) but BW - this is totally another matter. Looks like switched to TS for good.

(Can not believe it - 3 years and I am still here in the same thread with the same sad story. Last time, though, I sware. As soon as subs expires I am gone)

Jesira
11.02.2019 , 01:58 PM | #76
I'd like bioware to add more alien romances for alien characters and zenith would be perfect for that :<
MORE ARCANN PLS