Please let me romance Arcann.

Gabrandt

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't his mother romancable, though?

She really should have stuck around more. Life day dinners at the Zakuulian palace will be awkward .

She isn't. Not yet, at least. There's one flirt option with her, but it doesn't lead anywhere romantic.

Unfortunately, I kinda jumped face-first into the Lana romance without really stopping to think about the potential of future romance potential with Senya, so if that comes up, it's going to be a tad awkward, I'm sure.

I have a feeling she won't be, though, since BioWare tends to tip-toe around romancing "older" characters.

I too am a Senya fan -and want a romance option - hey if they can do same sex romances why be prejudicial on older younger get together's. As far as the story goes with her that makes it even more interesting in that is she really interested in who I am and not well ........... you know.

Besides as a Jedi I maybe 100 years old as far as she is concerned the force is the star wars equivalent to rejuvenation cream.

I too am a Senya fan -and want a romance option - hey if they can do same sex romances why be prejudicial on older younger get together's. As far as the story goes with her that makes it even more interesting in that is she really interested in who I am and not well ........... you know.

I got the impression that Senyah was still in love with Valkorion. You'd have some pretty big foot armor gear to fill.

Already seen Senya and Vaylin, so Arcann is logical continuation about romance. Has there been thread about Valkorion yet?

In my mind Arcann would work best as non-companion romance as he does not really work as companion for me. Personal issues are fixable at this point still at least, main issue would be warring Republic and Empire actually. Some players might hold grudge against him for HK-55, but personally I do not think that really should effect much.

Edited by Chaloss

There is also the awkward

"Your ex-husband is in my brain"

thing.

Though honestly that's kind of awkward for all the romances.

Psh, what's he gonna do, stare at me?

Oh, wait, that would actually be pretty creepy.

Besides as a Jedi I maybe 100 years old as far as she is concerned the force is the star wars equivalent to rejuvenation cream.

Yeah, I consider my Operative to be about 40, so the age gap between him and Senya probably isn't all that large. But I'm pretty sure player characters are supposed to somewhere in their 20's.

I got the impression that Senyah was still in love with Valkorion. You'd have some pretty big foot armor gear to fill.

That's actually a good point I never really considered, although she seemed to be rather hurt and betrayed when she talked about their past, which made me think she's over him romantically.

ya, hot **** right.

Totes magotes.

I would totally romance Senya, even as a straight female. She's like my ideal companion - not too goody good but not a psycho either. All my current KotFE complete characters see her as a mother figure because I'm pretty sure she won't be available to romance - but it would be awesome on the last (possibly or possibly not) epic fight with Arcann, "yeah, I did your mum!! With your dad watching!!!"

That's actually a good point I never really considered, although she seemed to be rather hurt and betrayed when she talked about their past, which made me think she's over him romantically.

If she were over him, she would have had to have worked through most the the hurt and betrayal already. People are weird and emotions are even weirder.

• 11 months later...

I'd be really disappointed if Arcann is what they give us as a romanceable male Force User. Yuck.

If I have to choose one of the Zakuulan people, I would prefer to romance Valkorian, as odd as that might seem. Surely there has to be a way to give the old codger back his body.

There is an official confirmation from Charles Boyd on the livestream yesterday that there is no romance option with Arcann, but he did say he was open to the idea for future content.

So anyone who is looking for Arcann's love, you better turn into this thread or social trollworking sites to support the idea.