Favorite Flashpoints?

So I've been curious to know, what are your personal favorite flashpoints? And what would you like to see be turned into a Hard Mode?

Personally my favorite has to be Cademimu such a fun flash point that I would love to see be turned into a Hard Mode, the final boss fight is also quite fun having to dodge all them rockets whilst beating down on a boss is good fun! :D

Colicoid War games, because it at least mixes it up a little from the standard hallway murder model. If there's one FP I'd wish they hard-moded, it would be that.

Of course, my view could be colored by the fact that it's one of the FPs that hasn't been hard moded, and thus I haven't run it 50 million times. :) I tend to have a favourable view of all the pre-50 FPs, probably for that reason.

So I've been curious to know, what are your personal favorite flashpoints? And what would you like to see be turned into a Hard Mode?

Personally my favorite has to be Cademimu such a fun flash point that I would love to see be turned into a Hard Mode, the final boss fight is also quite fun having to dodge all them rockets whilst beating down on a boss is good fun! :D

Let's see....favorite flashpoints?

Basically I like all of the current HM FP's. I don't think there is one that I don't care for.

I enjoy Hammer station and Cademimu. I'd like to see those as hard modes.

My real favorite is Lost Island. The mechanics are challenging, the tuning was tight enough to be fun for a while, and even now there are little benchmarks to test against: Skip all the smashes, 1 tank Lorrick, 0-tank Lorrick without a healer in the group, etc.

i like most of them. My least favorite is colicoid. The gunshooting part is just boring. Puzzle and last boss are fine exept i kinda feel the puzzle is too much of a free loot thing, just like the gunshooting "boss" loot.

If i had to pick a favorite FP it would be Maelstroem + foundry. to me they go together.