Will BioWare reveal more 2.2 content tomorrow?

Machine-Elf

I'm still hoping this was all a charade and they'll upload the rest of the patch on the PTS.

EDIT: I guess we'll know the answer to my question in a couple of hours. But the more I think about it, the more likely it seems, actually. I mean, what do they intend to even call this patch, if they're really releasing it as is — Update 2.2: Zilch?

Edited by Machine-Elf

2.2 is on the PTS.

Following normal process.. we will see new content as the PTS is updated (if it's updated) and the patch notes are updated accordingly.

Personally, I think we are not going to see more PTS updates before they patch live in about 2 weeks... but who knows for sure.

At least we have a patch with something not cartel market - count your blessings when you get them :) things could be much worse :)

lol! Well according to Dulfy,.net, the items in the next pack are a giant zero.zero.

lol! Well according to Dulfy,.net, the items in the next pack are a giant zero.zero.

there's some items hidden behind "cubes" that are almost certinly the new armor sets.

Incidently, 2.0 came out less then 2 months ago. raiders have little right to complain as if you're in full underworld, you sir are an exception.

Edited by BrianDavion

there's some items hidden behind "cubes" that are almost certinly the new armor sets.

Incidently, 2.0 came out less then 2 months ago. raiders have little right to complain as if you're in full underworld, you sir are an exception.

Raiders have much to complain about actually. 2.0 came out 2 months ago yes but the raid was farm statues on release not to mention the recyled TFB which they called "NEW". With that being said yes we did get a new raid, was it challenging? No it was not. Will it hold onto subs much longer? No, allot of raiders have already left the game due to the huge disapointment with the 2.0 raids. I'd say pvp is in a worse position for sure but both need allot of love.

Only the mechanics of lockouts are slowing people down on gearing up. They were beating it in HM the day it came out. Boredom sets in before you get fully geared up.

well they've already re-colored all the gear they took out with prior patches and the only KOTOR character we've not gotten armor for is Kreia so the only way to put anything into packs now is either re-color vehicles - like they are with this new pack - or gods forbid develop something new.

they're already out of ideas for the Cartel Market lolz. it has barely been six months since F2P went live.

Oh yes, I find 3 flavors of recolored bikini in the cartel boxes. And now with dye modules, whats the difference between all 3? NOTHING.

STO still has Romulan ships to sell us. I wonder what does the CM have left to sell without going into P2W?

Man that new Romulan patch is, pardon my french, *********** amazing. Sure its buggy but finally you can play a stealthy green-blooded alien ******e who likes to blow stuff up. Also, its very heavy on TNG tie ins and references in what I've seen of the story. Really great. Shocking TOR can't stay up to par with PWE. Then again, PWE is waaay more cash shop oriented o.o crap.

I guess we'll know the answer to my question in a couple of hours.

But the more I think about it, the more likely it seems, actually. I mean, what do they intend to even call this patch, if they're really releasing it as is — Update 2.2: Zilch?

Edited by Machine-Elf