The "I unsubscribed because of Level Sync" thread

arpey

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm unsubscribing until it's removed.

Good job Bioware. See you when you roll this decision back.

And no, you apologists can't have my stuff.

Talk is cheap unless you can prove you're unsubbed you're just grandstanding for attention like all the rest.

Talk is cheap unless you can prove you're unsubbed you're just grandstanding for attention like all the rest.

I don't give a toss if you believe me or not, what matters is Bioware lost a long time subscriber and they know it.

I'm unsubscribing until it's removed.

Good job Bioware. See you when you roll this decision back.

And no, you apologists can't have my stuff.

You don't even know what its about yet... kneejerk reaction. Why on earth do you think a company like EA would invest the time and effort and money they have to take players back to a low level planet? Think mate... it's all there, they've worked very hard to keep this a secret... it's part of the story mechanic :p They haven't introduced that heroic terminal purely so end-gamers can help people on low level planets! Lol.

You don't even know what its about yet... kneejerk reaction. Why on earth do you think a company like EA would invest the time and effort and money they have to take players back to a low level planet? Think mate... it's all there, they've worked very hard to keep this a secret... it's part of the story mechanic :p They haven't introduced that heroic terminal purely so end-gamers can help people on low level planets! Lol.

And I lose nothing by leaving. I'd love to be proven wrong, and if there's some magical mystery content that justifies this change I'll come back and eat crow happily. But the way this has been handled is at best disrespectful to players, and I'm not giving them any more money until I see the proof.

Pointless thread is pointless .1/10

This is hardly a game changing system that everyone is crying about. Unsubbing because of THIS is asinine, anyone who is "claiming to unsub" would unsub regardless at a later date. Yall are just looking for a reason to stay salty.

"disrespectful"? looool they didn't disrespect you dude. If you feel disrespected because of a changing game mechanic, you have my sympathies. it's not like they did it to spite specifically you :rolleyes:

Oh but to people like him EVERYTHING BW does that THEY don't like is a PERSONAL ATTACK against them. ;)

And I lose nothing by leaving. I'd love to be proven wrong, and if there's some magical mystery content that justifies this change I'll come back and eat crow happily. But the way this has been handled is at best disrespectful to players, and I'm not giving them any more money until I see the proof.

Idk mate, self respect?

but seriously, tell me... when has a company like EA ever just put in such time and effort in implementing a design like that heroic terminal for no reason?? Eh?

Edited by leehambly

THEY DON'T GIVE A **** IF YOU UNSUB OR NOT!!! The sooner people like you figure that out the better.

If they weren't banking on subscriptions this would be a B2P expansion coming up, not episodic content stretched out over multiple months and requiring a subscription to access.

But keep telling yourself driving customers away won't hurt a business.

Assuming he actually did or does unsub so far no one who has made a post like this in the past has actually unsubbed. I chalk it up to another jumping on the "this sucks I hate it must unsub because others are doing the same bandwagon" Edited by CommunityDroidEU
rude

Pointless thread is pointless .1/10

This is hardly a game changing system that everyone is crying about. Unsubbing because of THIS is asinine, anyone who is "claiming to unsub" would unsub regardless at a later date. Yall are just looking for a reason to stay salty.

Totally agree. Unfortunately they cannot comprehend this atm as their low emotional IQ is in charge of their thought process. Give them a few days once xpac goes live and I bet not even 3 out of 1000 will actually unsub because of level sync. They would do it anyway.