<Show Me Your Crits> is looking for PVPers (Imp Side)

KevMeup

Yes we also run Ops regularly :)

Right now we're focused on gearing and getting teams together for 2.4 Arenas. If you're not looking for a new guild, but you'd like to join us in premades post on our facebook page and we'll be sure to connect with you in game and give you vent info.

Although we are looking for all roles, we could definitely use some quality tanks for arena play.

Training available for all rolls/classes. We'll help you gear and improve. Just ask!

Edited by KevMeup

We now are recruiting active players to join our second HM Operations group. This one will run from 4:30pm to 6:45pm Pacific Wednesdays, Fridays, and Mondays. With Weekly SMs in between the days to help get some that need be geared up.

We are specially looking for 3 or so awesome DPS that like the challenge of doing slow but sure Progression, and a backup healer and possibly a tank. If your gear is there do not worry, we will help you get there and hook you up with some stuff to at least do the SMs.

Whisper Kevmeup, kevgent, Xipe, Llave, Sinfatal, Tireck or anyone in the guild. We always have an officer on.

TL:DR: HM Ops 4:30pm-6:45pm Wed, Fri, and Mondays. Vent and Mic required.

For more info: Facebook Post

So is there anything special you can offer an experienced PVPer? Not trolling really asking.

Krosz

Deception assassin.

Been told i'm a Baddie

Right now, people to roll with and vent is probably the biggest part. On the PVE side we run ops and understand that optimized PVP gear runs as well as unoptimized gear 2-3 levels above, have some repair funs for people that participate and stims. Crafters and XP bonuses for alts.

I think as 2.4 hits it'll be real important to get a strong group to run with for Arenas and getting some practice with people before hand would be good. Focus targeting and timing stuns will be pretty important then on the dps side, thats hard without vent.

Either way, it's fun rollin with ya, you're welcome to try the guild out, see if ya like it, if not, no worries.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...