Maintenance: May 22nd, 2018

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, May 22nd in order to apply Game Update 5.9.1. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 22 May 2018

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.9.1

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Ptach delivers: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/05222018/game-update-5.9.1

French and German notes will be live tomorrow (we hit a localization snag), we apologize for the delay.

-eric

> Interactions from The Nathema Conspiracy Flashpoint will now appear in the Companions and Contacts interface.

I hope this counts retroactively? Wouldn't be too amused if the game *forgets* my character has married Lana in later story content.

Edited by BenKatarn

"Lana Beniko will now properly show Companion Customization options in Cinematics during the Nathema Conspiracy Flashpoint."

Less than a month to fix her.

When will you fix lack of customisation of Malavai Quinn in Iokath????? It's over a YEAR. :mad:

From the Patch Notes:

Lana Beniko will now properly show Companion Customization options in Cinematics during the Nathema Conspiracy Flashpoint

"Lana Beniko will now properly show Companion Customization options in Cinematics during the Nathema Conspiracy Flashpoint."

Less than a month to fix her.

When will you fix lack of customisation of Malavai Quinn in Iokath????? It's over a YEAR. :mad:

I concur with Lammia - it has been over a year since Malavai Quinn and Elara Dorne returned in Iokath WITHOUT their customisations in the cutscenes. How is it that Lana's customisation in cutscenes is fixed in a couple of weeks and Quinn/Dorne remain in their default looks for well over a year? We've been asking regularly since Iokath launched and none of you have answered this. Any response about this? Can it be done?

Adding another voice to those that want Quinn's customization fixed. I want Quinn to look a certain way, that is why I spent credits to buy him the customization in the first place. I have 7 warriors that are all waiting to do Iokath, until Quinn shows his proper customization. Fix Malavai Quinn! Edited by rachetsw

Will her hair color be fixed as well?

"The ship in the opening cinematic of The Nathema Conspiracy has had its’ stealth field nerfed and will now actually appear as intended."

Awesome.... Now, will this get fixed this patch as well? It's been broken since Ziost was released, and I've reported it nearly every time a patch has dropped for the last three years. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=896265

From the Patch Notes:

I concur with Lammia - it has been over a year since Malavai Quinn and Elara Dorne returned in Iokath WITHOUT their customisations in the cutscenes. How is it that Lana's customisation in cutscenes is fixed in a couple of weeks and Quinn/Dorne remain in their default looks for well over a year? We've been asking regularly since Iokath launched and none of you have answered this. Any response about this? Can it be done?

Because Lana is their pet (favorite) companion and the rest really don't count according to them.

This system of reportage is a mess.

The servers are down now according to my attempt at 10:34 am none are available.

But the swtor report claims that all servers are up .. little green arrows = up.

Forums report says servers down until 9 am but wait ...

on Twitter swtor says down for extended time ...

If you can't have one report that is "up to date" then have none so i can log in

and find that the servers are down ... way less confusing than now.