Appearance Options: Expanded Selections 2

Yhekal

Please make more face complexions available. The easiest way to do it would be by taking advantage of these that already exist in game files. (already in game, but not available for player characters).

Also - please create/enable an aging slider for PC.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

The 'Shadows of Revan' Expansion introduced new complexion/headshape (as below), could this be made usable for players? It seems to be more detailed than the ones that are at our disposal right now.

Example 4

Example 5

Example 6

Example 7

Thanks!

Yeah, I'd love to see some of the more detailed complexions and head shapes made available.

Some new face tattoos would be welcome, and I'd pay for hair styles that have braids, beading, color highlights, etc.

Is there even a way to get a padawan side braid? Have we really gone all these years without one?

I'd also like to see a new Male body model that is built like a weight-lifter, broad shoulders and a big chest without being overweight, and a female model that's athletic without being a tall Amazon type.

Edited by Xina_LA

• 2 months later...

What should be in appearances :

Humans : more variety in skin color : a bit of colors such as red, pink, green, could allow RP players to let their creativity blooms and play near-humans that only have a different skin color such as Zeltrons or Falleen (maybe a bad example)

Hairstyles : more mid-length and long hair

Hair color : a real black working on each hairstyle

• 2 weeks later...
Hairstyles : more mid-length and long hair

Hair color : a real black working on each hairstyle

This.

I'd love some of Daenerys Targaryen's hairstyles, like this one for instance, or something like Padmé's bun on Geonosis in episode 2

And a real black would be nice, even though i don't have any black haired character anymore now becuse of the black turning into green on the latest hairstyles.

Oh, and some more hairstyles for black skinned characters would be nice too. I think there are only like 2-3 / gender and they don't look that great.

I'd love something like this or this for my SW, with some jewelry in the braids.

Edited by Goreshaga