Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How can i permanently remove my credit cards from swtor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
How can i permanently remove my credit cards from swtor?

Zharisnowlax
01.12.2018 , 03:56 PM | #1
So i've just bought something from the cartel market and after i removed my credit card from that site,but i noticed that on the purchase in game i could see my credit card still where so i wondered if anyone knew how i could remove it too?

Sorry about my bad english-

Iveida
01.13.2018 , 12:23 PM | #2
Maybe you need just to wait for some time or relog to SW:ToR.
Don't really know.
Use my referral link for free items: http://www.swtor.com/r/LZ53xY
Please... I just need money... My family is starving.

tuulem
01.13.2018 , 01:48 PM | #3
To delete your credit cards permanently, log into your account on the website and go to My SWTOR. On the left side, click on Subscription, then 'Change billing method'. This will open up a new page that shows all cards that you've used to pay for cartel coins and/or subscriptions. Click on the little X next to any cards that you want to delete. Bear in mind, that this may also cancel any subs you currently have.

If you have a sub and you've used the same card to buy coins, but you want to continue with your sub, you can turn off the in-game purchasing by selecting Cartel Coins (again, it's in My SWTOR here on the website.) and the click the button labelled 'Change payment method'. You can then click on the radio button marked 'I do not wish to enable in-game purchases'.