Possible botting/exploiting of resource nodes

Scuzzi

Saw some strange things happening lately, not sure if its farm botting or not - would appreciate some feedback - I am failry new to the game so if there is a logical answer feel free to fllame me.

On the server I am playing on have seen level 50 companions in low level areas 'floating' over the floor and moving at around 25% speed with no aminations, with no apparent 'owners' of said companions to be seen.

This seemed to coincide with zero nodes available to collect, having played on another server I would have expected to see a few nodes available during the course of normal leveling.

That said the server is alot more populated than the server i came from, so maybe there is a logical explaination for this - however it did look mighty suspect.

If botting is occurring - it really needs to hit hard - I like the game (despite its obvious flaws, which I can cut some slack on in the short term), but if botting becomes rife, you will lose my sub.

Edited by Scuzzi

Nerf the nodes!

Yes ideally so they are only available to my account!!

Would not suprised if it was Bio nodes, but for a so called useless trade like synth, lemme get my nodes.

Edited by Scuzzi