make starting your own guild easyer.

Spikanor

if you wane make your own guild you need 4 other players to make your own guild.

why not chance it to 1 player and you chance the 5k you need for 5 players to 25k for 1 player?

and only sub players can buy a guild bank since it 600k.

and other reasons why it most be chance from 4 to 1 is since you have a low chance to get 4 other players that wane help you making a guild.

in most mmorpg games i have play you need 1 player and a lot off in the game credit to make a guild.

then you get a chance that most new players join a guild where there get help in the game or for other things

if you are going to put the effort to find officers and a like minded players playstyle for your guild, together with recruiting a lot of players and help them or do things together i'm sure you won't have trouble finding those to start your guild..if you just need guild bank, well buy one more stronghold cargo

if you are going to put the effort to find officers and a like minded players playstyle for your guild, together with recruiting a lot of players and help them or do things together i'm sure you won't have trouble finding those to start your guild..if you just need guild bank, well buy one more stronghold cargo

1 problem that stronghold cargo not has and guild cargo has and thats the credit strore.

and thats maybe for some sub players easy to share there credit's to other chars then mail to then each time

or bioware most add credit store in the stronghold cargo then you can better use a stronghold cargo and not a guild cargo but since the stronghold credit cargo has been ask many time's i see no way there add it to the strongholds.

I like the idea of just letting you start your own guild because it's not that hard to do even with the current requirements, and the only thing they can do to keep you from having a 1-man guild is to enforce some kind of minimum membership at the account-level anyway... but even that can be bought from other players or with free accounts.

I say just raise the price to a flat 10k and do away with the group requirement altogether.

I'm pretty sure their original design was something along the lines of wanting to encourage people to form guilds with groups of people but to keep it cheap enough that they were able to afford it fairly early in their game experience.

That's a less than trivial amount of money nowadays and the people that want to 1-man it just pay random people to group up with them to start it, and then they all go their separate ways.

It's really an outdated design idea and should be scrapped.

The 1-man guilds are still restricted by the hassle of guilding their alts and, personally, I think that's a much bigger headache than needing 4 people to start one.

Yeah, I never understood the need to have more than just yourself to START a guild.

For me it's the other way round: I don't get why someone would want to create a one-man-guild.

A guild (from my point of view) is a union of several similar-minded individuals, that want to cooperate. So, I don't see a reason why a) it should be able to create one-person guilds, and b) why guilds that, after creation, are lowered down to one member should continue to exist.

Instead of allowing the creation of a guild by one person alone, I'd suggest the opposite: a guild that has only one actual member (so, multiple toons of one players are not counted) is automatically disbanded a given time after it is reduced to one person remaining (let's say, after 72 hours). Any stuff and cash that is still in the guild bank is automatically mailed to the last remaining member, the current guild master. The guild will be deleted, and the name is again free for others to take.

In other words: from my point of view, one-person-guilds (meaning: guilds consisting of only one player, regardless how many toons he has brought into the guild) should not exist at all, at least not for a long time.

For me it's the other way round: I don't get why someone would want to create a one-man-guild.
Prior to strongholds, it was the only way to have shared storage for your alts.

It also provides a minimum 5% XP and 1% reputation boost.

Plus, it makes mailing your alts easier because you don't have to keep your alts on your friends list to have them in the drop down address window.

Besides, why do you care if someone has a 1-person guild?

It has no impact on gameplay and as far as the social element goes, they're not penalizing anyone but themselves by not joining in with others.

It's also outrageously expensive to get the high-end guild perks, but again, if someone wants to spend all of that money on themselves, what's it to you?

There are plenty of reasons someone might want their own guild and the barrier for entry is intentionally low.

The 4-person requirement to make one is nothing but an unnecessary hoop to jump through.

A guild (from my point of view) is a union of several similar-minded individuals, that want to cooperate. So, I don't see a reason why a) it should be able to create one-person guilds, and b) why guilds that, after creation, are lowered down to one member should continue to exist.

Instead of allowing the creation of a guild by one person alone, I'd suggest the opposite: a guild that has only one actual member (so, multiple toons of one players are not counted) is automatically disbanded a given time after it is reduced to one person remaining (let's say, after 72 hours). Any stuff and cash that is still in the guild bank is automatically mailed to the last remaining member, the current guild master. The guild will be deleted, and the name is again free for others to take.

In other words: from my point of view, one-person-guilds (meaning: guilds consisting of only one player, regardless how many toons he has brought into the guild) should not exist at all, at least not for a long time.

you make 1 mistake now there are all one player guilds in the game you know how there have done it

to pay players low credits to helping you make a guild for there own.

it has begone all and you cant stop it.

and i still not see whats your problem with it.

its there choose if there wane make a one player guild or not nobody has to tell then what to do with a guild.

in a other game i have also a one player guild and you know why then i get no guild invite's or there are not asking if i wane join a other guild if i not wane.

and thats get really annoying at some point if players keep asking you for joining there guild and you not wane.

its there choose what there wane to with there own guild not a other players problem.

and this suggestion to chance it is also for the players that wane make a big guild with other players its also for then easy to start one.

there is 1 thing bother me for what day's.

if sub players can only sent credit on the mail to there own alts and other players, and the only are to open a guild bank, why there have not add the credit deposit not in the stronghold cargo since you can only mail credits to your own alts and other players if you are sub and not get it in your stronghold cargo that sub players can use also?

then players not need there own guild for credit deposit in the guild bank.

then there can still use it for there own for there own reasons but for that you have not to do more.

its weird that bioware not has done that at the start from the strongholds.

• 4 years later...
i still think that there most chance the guild creat system that there most add a option that you only need 1 player to creat a new guild and in my case that you need 10mill credit for it to make it solo without 4 other players that there are 2 way's the creat a new guild solo but you need 10mill credits for it or 25k credits and you need to have 4 other players in the party to help with.