Once again, flashpoints

CprlKlinger

we're gearing.

Aaaaand? Thats only your issue. If you don't want to deal with low lvls - stick to MM. If you are so bad that you think lowbie in a group in a FP designed for lowbies can ruin your gearing LMAO - you'd better stop doing group content and just stick to RP.

If you are on Star Forge please be so kind to tell me your in game name so i could ignore you just like i do with all people who cant play.

I would have done the same damn thing. we have no way of discerning whether or not the fill in the blank low level has any idea what they are doing, and aren';t going to jump in the middle of 100 mobs and get everyone killed with stupidity. That group got lucky. they were able to boot the low level.

What you're saying is just absolute BS. I have ran FPs with low level players hundreds of times and rarely did we encounter any issues. And when we did, we simply explained briefly what's what and the player in question complied. You're simply being a poor excuse of a human being out of choice, not because you're forced to behave like it. Lower level players are perfectly capable of keeping up with the group. Heck, when I leveled my toons I also had to pull them through the low level stage, but I knew what I had to do. You have been there too, you have had lower level characters as well. Would you want to be kicked just because you were lower level? Seriously, grow up, suck it up and carry on instead of moaning, groaning and throwing temper tantrums on the forums.

Edited by Ylliarus

we're gearing. if they want to do flashpoints they should do it with their guildies. Or maybe, their guildies don't like doing fp with lower levels. I have roughly 2-3 hours a night to play at most. I don't have time to deal with teaching people. When I want to teach people something, it's people in my own guild.

Take your own advice. Do it with your guild and then you won't have the problem or maybe you just like complaining on the forums.

Edited by casirabit

we're gearing. if they want to do flashpoints they should do it with their guildies. Or maybe, their guildies don't like doing fp with lower levels. I have roughly 2-3 hours a night to play at most. I don't have time to deal with teaching people. When I want to teach people something, it's people in my own guild.

If you are gearing and don't want to play with lowbies, don't queue veterans, or pick only the higher level fps. Veterans are for the lowbies who are also gearing and getting XP. They are doing what they are supposed to, you are not. You are ruining their gaming, because it's just not getting booted from the FP, they also get a 20 minute lockout from q'ing again, and they did nothing to deserve it.

I would rather see people practising their class on lowbie flashpoints, than buying a token for instant lvl 70 and jumping in clueless to a class they never played and q'ing MM. Personally I don't mind carrying a few lowbies through veteran, because that also brings some challenge to me (depending on the FP though, as we don't have a healer companion to heal us through everything.

I would also like to know all your in-game names so I can ignore them in game with all my toons. PM is fine, but it would benefit more people and the community if you just post them here.

If you are gearing and don't want to play with lowbies, don't queue veterans, or pick only the higher level fps. Veterans are for the lowbies who are also gearing and getting XP. They are doing what they are supposed to, you are not. You are ruining their gaming, because it's just not getting booted from the FP, they also get a 20 minute lockout from q'ing again, and they did nothing to deserve it.

I would rather see people practising their class on lowbie flashpoints, than buying a token for instant lvl 70 and jumping in clueless to a class they never played and q'ing MM. Personally I don't mind carrying a few lowbies through veteran, because that also brings some challenge to me (depending on the FP though, as we don't have a healer companion to heal us through everything.

I would also like to know all your in-game names so I can ignore them in game with all my toons. PM is fine, but it would benefit more people and the community if you just post them here.

I fully agree with everything you have said. The devs designed the flashpoints that way to help people practice their classes, to get to know how group content works and to help them level. It's the way it has been intended by the game developers from the start. It's why the OP is getting this amount of backlash for their suggestion, because it completely goes against the way things work and the way it was designed. It's also incredibly selfish, because they would deny people something because they don't like that, it's ludicrous. It's as if I'd forbid someone from eating a cookie because I am on a diet, it's crazy and selfish.

Yeah, OP's comment is beyond dumb. I basically agree with what my fellow posters have already said.

How can you complain about playing with players under level 75 in an instance MADE FOR those types of players? VM FPs are designed so that players under 75 can complete them. Most of my VM FPs are done with lowbies and the occasional 75 and I rarely find any problems. Not to even mention the fact that lots of veteran and good players can just be leveling alts, your level has nothing to do with your skill or your knowledge of the game.

To believe that VM FPs can only be completed with a fully geared level 75 team shows what type of player you are, and let me tell you, it's not an experienced or good one.