Tank (im)balance

Prog

Who other than the devs gives anyone the right to trash talk about peoples choice to gear their characters.

Some of the best tanks run more crit power and endurance..... just let it go...

No one is trashing talking anything or anyone. I am a shank tank myself because tanking is almost useless in pvp which is why tank run offensive mods and augs. It is also a fact that shank tanks have the potential to be OP in pvp. The only way to fix this is by nerfing PvE which is where shadows are going to be at in 6.0.

No one is trashing talking anything or anyone. I am a shank tank myself because tanking is almost useless in pvp which is why tank run offensive mods and augs. It is also a fact that shank tanks have the potential to be OP in pvp. The only way to fix this is by nerfing PvE which is where shadows are going to be at in 6.0.

Sweet! Its great to know there are more tanks like us who like to modify our gear as we like. I think tanks will be nerfed big time as our set-bonuses are not priorty to our class. I checked all tanking classes and they are quite useless.....its more about tacticles and amps that I think will help us boost our numbers, yes outside using which augs we need

Sweet! Its great to know there are more tanks like us who like to modify our gear as we like. I think tanks will be nerfed big time as our set-bonuses are not priorty to our class. I checked all tanking classes and they are quite useless.....its more about tacticles and amps that I think will help us boost our numbers, yes outside using which augs we need

And that is great for those who do that BUT once the imbalance hits we will be hit with a Nerf bars so hard we will be useless. This is what I'm trying avoid personally. Iv played shadows since launch. I have 5 of them and as of right now PvP wise they are just not where they need to be to even contend with top teir dps or even tanks for that matter.