Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

contraband resale corporation

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
contraband resale corporation

Orielee
04.29.2013 , 12:04 AM | #1
what is the Contraband Resale Corporation and how do i earn the newcomer status?

blindxsecrets
04.29.2013 , 12:07 AM | #2
If you buy any of the two latest packs, sometimes (or is it everytime? I forget) you get a reputation trophy. You can use cartel coins or buy the packs from the GTN if you'd prefer, but that's the only way I know of.

Orielee
04.29.2013 , 12:11 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by blindxsecrets View Post
If you buy any of the two latest packs, sometimes (or is it everytime? I forget) you get a reputation trophy. You can use cartel coins or buy the packs from the GTN if you'd prefer, but that's the only way I know of.
i have bought one of the brand new pack and got no such trophy where would it appear if i did get one in the item or is it a physical item at all

Orielee
04.29.2013 , 12:22 AM | #4
never mind i figured it out thank you

NOTACTICS
04.29.2013 , 02:13 PM | #5
I was wondering about these vendors aswell so you basically have to buy sort of starter packs from the Cartel market or from others on the GTN to get the first foot on the ladder as a newcomer status so to speak?.

OwenP
04.29.2013 , 04:09 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by NOTACTICS View Post
I was wondering about these vendors aswell so you basically have to buy sort of starter packs from the Cartel market or from others on the GTN to get the first foot on the ladder as a newcomer status so to speak?.
yeah, basically like others have said, you get items randomly from the two newest cartel packs that are reputation rewards of small, medium and large amounts which will get you levels in the Contraband Resale Corporation across your legacy. Much the same as all the other reputations listed in your legacy panel. The only difference is you basically buy this rep instead of earning it from missions and item drops...
He's no good to me dead