Devs dont over look us sentinels and mauraders

Nyteblades

Well im gonna repost this as my first one seems to have disapeared.

You guys ( the devs that is ) are talking about how the juggs and guards need tweeking because of thier survivablity.

Well try being a sentinel or maurader We dont get heavy armor like the troopers/bounty hunter sub classes do. We dont get the force abilities like the juggs and guards do.

We dont get much of anything except a hard dependency on healers. And two ligh sabers.

I love my sent i love that he is a skill based class. But what i dont like is how they seem to be way over looked in almost all areas i mean hell even our off hand saber damage is incredably low.

I guess they removed the original post because they realized oh crap we forgot these players.

It is a great game guys with much potential but dont forget us non essential classes when you use the tweeking sticks

Edited by Nyteblades

This is why I re-rolled a Jugg after getting a 40 Marauder and finding out what all I DIDN'T get in comparison to the Jugg, which had everything I wanted. The only advantage to a Marauder is having 2 Light sabers, and that's mostly because it looks cool.

The people I am scared to go up in Warzones are two Marauders they are complete beasts and know how to play their class.

I will say this, seems like Marauders seem very gear dependent and you can't perform well if you are a bad player like if you play a Mercenary/Commando.

I am leveling my Sentinel right now because of how well some people play the class.

Why would you roll a pure DPS Class, in a game with no hybrid taxes?

Believe it or not many people have zero interest in tanking or healing.

Many play a spec/class they enjoy and not necessarily because they can perform in a lot of roles.

Believe it or not many people have zero interest in tanking or healing.

Many play a spec/class they enjoy and not necessarily because they can perform in a lot of roles.

Lol?

It's exactly the same as a DPS Juggernaut/Guardian (They even have a shared Talent Tree rofl)

The only difference is that you benefit less from Crit, and Surge, and you're even more gear dependant, with an off hand weapon

Lol?

It's exactly the same as a DPS Juggernaut/Guardian (They even have a shared Talent Tree rofl)

The only difference is that you benefit less from Crit, and Surge, and you're even more gear dependant, with an off hand weapon

Guardian/Juggernauts get two ways to DPS. Shared tree or their specific one. Sentinel/Marauders get three; a shared tree, a sustained tree, and a burst tree. More ways to DPS. Not the same.

Lol?

ROFL?

Only one tree is shared.

You are clueless about the game.

Edited by Bollah