Issues with Legacy set-up?

nonmouse

I've come back after a long hiatus, starting all over from the beginning with a new account since I can't remember any of the old account info.

I get to the point where I can set up my Legacy.

The dialog box is there, all flashy, and I enter the name I want for my Legacy and then click the "Create" button.

And nothing happens.

Every time I try to check on my Legacy, all I get is the "Start Your Legacy" dialog box and the listing of my achievements directly behind it.

Is this just me, or are other also having this issue?

Thanks.

No, just have to finish the last class quest prior to leaving the starting planet.

Correct.

Anyway for the OP, if that happens it down to one of two things. 1. The name is taken or you are trying to use a invalid name. Such as mentioned by xordevoreaux in quote below.

You can't have a space in the legacy name.

Are you trying to use the same legacy name you had on your original account?

Which just leave me to say welcome back.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Correct.

Anyway for the OP, if that happens it down to one of two things. 1. The name is taken or you are trying to use a invalid name. Such as mentioned by xordevoreaux in quote below.

Are you trying to use the same legacy name you had on your original account?

Which just leave me to say welcome back.

Contrary to how character names work, legacy names don't follow the same strict naming policy rules when it comes to duplicates.

Just two days ago I ran into another player's character with the exact same legacy name as mine. I then activated the option to show the legacy name on my character and it was funny to see his reaction.

Edited by Phazonfreak