A positive thread

Tekki

Before reading. couple things you should know!!!!!!

1. Im really *********** high.

2. Im still a cheap *** college student, so my opinion doesn't matter. haaaa

Is it me or is anybody else having a BLAST!!!!!! I picked up this game for christmas , :D, and have been enjoying it since. My first game I ever played was diablo 1 in the kitchen with my dad, and the first game i ever beat was zelda ocarina of time. Man those were good games. haha.

Anyways, point is, i have been a gamer my whole life. I started playing WoW when i was 14 (before that was DAOC), and the game was everything to me. College came and i finally had a life and left the MMO, good timesssssssssss. After that i was playing AOC at one point, rift for a month (hahaaha), and even Aion. Basically, i have seen other MMO's.

Well enough stoned rambling (:eek:) I would just like to say this:

AM I THE ONLY ONE ENJOYING THE TIME PLAYING THIS GAME, AND NO LONGER HAVE TO SEE ELVES, ORCS, Dreanei (or however the **** you spell that hideous monstrosity of a race), TAUREN, and even dwarves. THIS IS THE WORLD OF STAR WARS AND FOR THE MOST PART A GOOD GAME THAT I ENJOY PLAYING. WHOS WITH ME IN MAKING A POSITIVE THREAD!???

Edited by Tekki

/signed

Having an absolute blast so far. I did get to 50 before most of my friends, I now have to wait up so we can do ops and HM flashpoints together. In the meantime, I'm leveling an alt and still find the lvling experience as fun as the first time around.