Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

I wish I knew why Empire felt the need to troll us. We're not a PVP Elite guild like you, we're a pretty large mixed lot of PVE/PVP who happen to have a descent number of people who enjoy PVPing and PVP together despite not always having the optimal setup of more smash monkeys.............

We troll you? I certainly don't and never had. I used to have respect for Shien Republic before I took a break from PvP but I don't anymore. As for a good group composition I have never run a full hard Empire premade before like you said. That comment I gave was not for your entire guild but for those people that doesn't play objectives just to tunnel people with specific tags (like Empire or Guerrilla) the entire match, personally idc since this has allowed us to win many games in the past so w/e, it just shows how unprofessional some people are. And I for myself don't take it as a compliment and take it personally instead when I'm tunneled in a huttball match to the point I'm not even usefull to the team except taking the attention of some people so my team keeps scoring while I get pulled around. Tbh it amuses me alot, especially seeing the damage I take :rolleyes:

I'd like to write more but I just don't give a s*** anymore

Edited by xxgpzxx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We troll you? I certainly don't and never had. I used to have respect for Shien Republic before I took a break from PvP but I don't anymore. As for a good group composition I have never run a full hard Empire premade before like you said. That comment I gave was not for your entire guild but for those people that doesn't play objectives just to tunnel people with specific tags (like Empire or Guerrilla) the entire match, personally idc since this has allowed us to win many games in the past so w/e, it just shows how unprofessional some people are. And I for myself don't take it as a compliment and take it personally instead when I'm tunneled in a huttball match to the point I'm not even usefull to the team except taking the attention of some people so my team keeps scoring while I get pulled around. Tbh it amuses me alot, especially seeing the damage I take :rolleyes:

I'd like to write more but I just don't give a s*** anymore

Sounds like plenty of s*** is given on your part from your two posts :rolleyes:

Anyway, you're a healer dude, in one of the premier pvp guilds on the server....I don't see why you are surprised people are trying to make you useless in a match? It's going to happen.

But anyway, you guys have the guild member who feels the need to come in our mumble to troll...that legend guy right?:rak_02:

Oh and please don't get the wrong idea, I don't believe any Shien Republic member has a quarrel with anybody in Empire (save the "Legend"). Some of you think we hate your guild or something.

Sounds like plenty of s*** is given on your part from your two posts :rolleyes:

Anyway, you're a healer dude, in one of the premier pvp guilds on the server....I don't see why you are surprised people are trying to make you useless in a match? It's going to happen.

But anyway, you guys have the guild member who feels the need to come in our mumble to troll...that legend guy right?:rak_02:

Oh and please don't get the wrong idea, I don't believe any Shien Republic member has a quarrel with anybody in Empire (save the "Legend"). Some of you think we hate your guild or something.

I only said what I had in mind, and as a healer yea i am used to getting all the aggro, its fun ;)

And until tonight no one in Empire has been to your mumble and the 1st time they do to you say get out and ban us, very mature lol (not responsible for Milkshake Baby :p)

<Empire> loves all of you and everyone is awesome!

^ hugs for everyone :)

Edited by xxgpzxx

Shout out to Silent Council for being great to play with, but also against. Winning with class, losing with dignity. Best example of a IMP guild on this server. Well done. /applaud :)

Call out to Dark Asylum, how many members can be jerks in WZ? Wrongly calling out players, talking trash with your own team? They fight with their team mates as much as the opponents.

DA, is it something you guys have in your application process? Can you act like a baby? Are you a 15 year old spoiled kid who’s mommy let watch too much TV? Many of you are good players, but I am at a point where I consider dropping, and will always heal someone else vs. a DA player. You make me want to play pub. :mad:

Shout out to Silent Council for being great to play with, but also against. Winning with class, losing with dignity. Best example of a IMP guild on this server. Well done. /applaud :)

Call out to Dark Asylum, how many members can be jerks in WZ? Wrongly calling out players, talking trash with your own team? They fight with their team mates as much as the opponents.

DA, is it something you guys have in your application process? Can you act like a baby? Are you a 15 year old spoiled kid who’s mommy let watch too much TV? Many of you are good players, but I am at a point where I consider dropping, and will always heal someone else vs. a DA player. You make me want to play pub. :mad:

I'm the GM of Dark Asylum... thanks for the observation. I agree. We are still young and establishing protocols and weeding out the "ugly". Silent council has come a long way.. and are a model for any new guild.

Dredd

I'm the GM of Dark Asylum... thanks for the observation. I agree. We are still young and establishing protocols and weeding out the "ugly". Silent council has come a long way.. and are a model for any new guild.

Dredd

Holy forum jujitsu! In one short reply my perception increased by about 200%!!!

Well played...well played. :p

Props to Evident Ascension for que'ing for ranked tonight. I know it must have been frustrating going against us in those few matches, but I hope you don't get discouraged. AB looks forward to facing you guys again.

indeed.

But you guys know we all think 4-5 guys with essentially the same name in the same guild is totally douchie. Seriously. DOO- SHEA....

If having fun with the game is douchie.... then that's us!

Dredd

GM Dark Asylum

Id like to thank all of my friend's in the mandos, Black esplion, and silent councel for helping with ranked last night vs zen/unwanted. i would also like to thank nadir/team one and whoever else i missed from the pub side for playing against us, it was quite onesided but fun, and enlightening none the less. -Curama/Mustaine.

Shout out to Keptuve... what a great healer. PvP'ing is so much more fun when you are with people that are objective oriented, aren't stat chasers, and just overall know what there unique job is in a group.

Dredd

GM Dark Asylum