What is your Cartel Coin balance? 💰

Eshvara

If I may be so bold.:rak_03:

I currently have 1830 cc and am saving up for a good cartel direct sale! Like sensuous dress or Primeval stalker.

What about you? Are you saving up for anything or do you spend them as soon as you get/buy them?

👀

Edited by Eshvara

I have 1810 at the moment, but I recently bought 14500 for the random gold armor packs and then 2400 for the black & black dye. I don't save up in this game :o

According to my bank statement my total SWTOR expenses since 2012 is at $3.759,92. I have a problem.

I have 1810 at the moment, but I recently bought 14500 for the random gold armor packs and then 2400 for the black & black dye. I don't save up in this game :o

According to my bank statement my total SWTOR expenses since 2012 is at $3.759,92. I have a problem.

What armour did you get in the gold pack?

I have around 1500 cc, I save mine for whenever they put collection unlocks on sale. Or if they put out a cartel pack I find interesting I'll buy more c to get the bundle.

Holy moly. :eek:

But then again, if you have the moolah and you enjoy the game, why not. :)

As to the original question: I don't know my current balance. But I know is that even if I would have enough balance, I refuse to buy one virtual fluff stuff item for 20€ or more. That's way too expensive for digital items which will be gone forever once the game is gone. I only buy items from the CM if something is on sale, and not a 10% sale but 75% or 90% only.

I have around 2k, the latest cartel pack decos haven't tickled my fancy, so I haven't bought any. I recently spent about 300 redesigning one of my alt's appearances, but besides that I'm just holding on to it.

I have about 700. I am curbing my buying of cartel coins. Up until a year or 2 ago I was pretty much buying 2-3k coins a week consistently, my legacy holds are full of stuff I can't get rid of from packs lol. So I just hold onto my complimentary coins until there is something I want to unlock in collections. Or something goes on sale that I really want. If I want any armour I buy from the GTN which usually wipes me out of credits. Edited by serenitty

Currently setting at 34K.

Thank you referrals. Two big thumbs up to all of you.

Are you by chance offering in-game credits to people to click your referral? since posting in the forum sig never seems to attract anyone.. :(

- In answer to the OP, I usually burn through my monthly stipend every month. - Mostly on unlocks for each character as I level them up, or for moving Req around on my alts for GSF, to give them a headstart in gearing their 1st ships.

TBH so very rarely does anything come up in the CM, that I feel the need to spend CCs on it ( them). Most of my chars are the way I want them to look and my SHs are looking okay.

Less than 300. I usually spend it on either collection unlocks, or I'll buy packs off the market and sell the contents for credits to get the stuff I really want. I'm pretty lucky with the packs in this game for some reason. My first pack I ever bought gave me a grand chance cube, which wound up having an unstable arbiter's lightsaber in it.

Most recently I pulled a couple of volatile tunings and a galactic command flair, so I kept one tuning and sold the other and the flair and with the credits from those and other stuff I pulled I bought the sensuous dress.

Are you by chance offering in-game credits to people to click your referral? since posting in the forum sig never seems to attract anyone.. :(

- In answer to the OP, I usually burn through my monthly stipend every month. - Mostly on unlocks for each character as I level them up, or for moving Req around on my alts for GSF, to give them a headstart in gearing their 1st ships.

TBH so very rarely does anything come up in the CM, that I feel the need to spend CCs on it ( them). Most of my chars are the way I want them to look and my SHs are looking okay.

I get a lot of referral clicks, never paid for any or advertised in game. Posting on the forums does help pretty well. :)