Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Parallactic Combat Stims

kukumburr
09.30.2018 , 05:21 PM | #1
This is the Commando version, not sure what Merc one is called. But it's the Tier 1 utility that says "You recharge 20 energy cells when stunned, immobilized, knocked down, or otherwise incapacitated. Additionally, when incapacitated, your next Tech ability deals 10% damage or healing. This effect lasts for 15 seconds."

Does the "Additionally, when incapacitated, your next Tech ability deals 10% damage or healing. This effect lasts for 15 seconds." part actually work? And if so what counts as incapacitated? I tried getting hard stunned and mezzed but never saw the buff applied to me. Also (assuming it does work) do all heals count as Tech even though they don't have a type the same way attacks do (like how in the abilities menu all heals are just listed as 'active' instead of 'tech')?

AdjeYo
09.30.2018 , 05:46 PM | #2
Heals do count as tech (for mercs and opers that is, obviously sorc heals are force) so the buff should apply. As for if the buff actually works, I have no clue. As far as I can tell it should work whenever you vent that 20 heat, going by the merc's tooltip:
"You vent 20 heat when stunned, immobilized, knocked down or otherwise incapacitated. Additionally, your next Tech ability deals 10% extra damage or healing."

kukumburr
09.30.2018 , 08:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AdjeYo View Post
Heals do count as tech (for mercs and opers that is, obviously sorc heals are force) so the buff should apply. As for if the buff actually works, I have no clue. As far as I can tell it should work whenever you vent that 20 heat, going by the merc's tooltip:
"You vent 20 heat when stunned, immobilized, knocked down or otherwise incapacitated. Additionally, your next Tech ability deals 10% extra damage or healing."
Okay thanks that's good to know at least. And yeah it says the effect lasts 15 seconds so I was looking for a buff getting applied to me after being stunned but I never saw one appear. So I'm not sure if it just doesn't show up or what.