Dantooine Mission Bugs (Republic side)

Swingkittie

Republic mission Pirates Again - The mobs just tear down the turret and kills me in just a few seconds. The shield only protects for a few seconds then goes on a cool down long enough for the mobs to just tear right through me. This was working fine before, now I can't complete it at all. (I am max level and it happens on any character)

The Heroic Reactor Ransom - no longer had mobs in it you just go straight to the boss. Also the part that really bugged out was while grouped up, the other player got zero credit for defeating the boss. When we left the instance I had a mission complete but he did not and it still showed that he had to "Reach the Reactor". I believe I had the mission prior and now believe it was because of that my friend didn't get credit. I hadn't been to Dantooine in a long time so didn't remember if I just grabbed the heroic or actually tried to attempt it. It was strange that the mobs wouldn't have been there especially if that was the case, I would have stealthed passed them to begin with. I believe I needed to re-set the instance but still...is this really necessary? Why is this mechanism even in the game for heroics?

The mission An Enemy Among Friends is bugged when grouped. The players enter their own separate instance to fight the traitor and the traitor only appears for one of the players. The other player enters an empty instance.

The mission Spy Game does not give credit to the group. You have to solo it to expose the mines for credit.

The mission Broadside Barrage does not give credit to the group. You have to solo it.

Sometimes it's nice to group up with friends on a common goal and get these done faster, but what is the point when grouped you have to end up doing it yourself anyway?