Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoint needs to be reset bug?

SelinaH
01.02.2012 , 06:35 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by CorazonSantiago View Post
You forgot step 3a) Again Reset all Instances when you're outside!!!!

Then it worled for me
My group and I didn't actually do that, IIRC. Couldn't hurt to include it as an additional step, though - I'll make a note of it.

But it does sound like various people are getting bugged in slightly different ways. A number of players have stated that they can't even get into their last run flashpoint to reset, so they can't even attempt this workaround. I think I've seen mention of one or two people who couldn't even group *at all*, so even the "pass the plague" solution won't work for them.

I'm not particularly happy with BW's copypasta "customer service" or the numerous communications failures on these, their official forums. Even if the bug(s) takes a while to track down and fix, they should at least let the customer base know what's going on.

Extinction
01.02.2012 , 07:45 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by SelinaH View Post
My group and I didn't actually do that, IIRC. Couldn't hurt to include it as an additional step, though - I'll make a note of it.

But it does sound like various people are getting bugged in slightly different ways. A number of players have stated that they can't even get into their last run flashpoint to reset, so they can't even attempt this workaround. I think I've seen mention of one or two people who couldn't even group *at all*, so even the "pass the plague" solution won't work for them.

I'm not particularly happy with BW's copypasta "customer service" or the numerous communications failures on these, their official forums. Even if the bug(s) takes a while to track down and fix, they should at least let the customer base know what's going on.
Honestly, the modes should be selectable ... I have no clue what I can or can't enter on what mode or not or what prerequisite might be required.

It's horrible. Period

Ceodoc
01.02.2012 , 07:52 PM | #63
The holidays are over, get this fixed, it is a priority bug.

GunnerBod
01.02.2012 , 11:51 PM | #64
ran into this tonight could not get it to clear, ruined a guild outing, PLEASE fix this!
GUNNER BOD
Guild Leader <VADR>
Jedi Covenant

http://vadr-online.com/index.php

vekien
01.03.2012 , 04:52 AM | #65
THIS IS SO *********** ANNOYING

Cant believe this pathetic bug exists, even FFXIV doesn't have **** like this, that's saying something.

And of course, no dev mention.

Kraarg
01.03.2012 , 08:46 AM | #66
I have gotten an answer to my ticket (which contained some language of mine not fit for quoting) beside the regular autoresponder that they will assign it to a hi-level support team to investigate the matter. I reported my findings posted above to the ticket and hope they'll have a closer look at the lowbe jedi char I transferred the broken instance to or even contact me ingame for testing.

Fearheart
01.03.2012 , 11:47 AM | #67
I dub this...

The herpies bug - seems to be spreading fast and furious too...

-Ξ▒▓████▓▒Ξ-
www.oldrepublicdads.com | -= Blueheart =- | Old Republic Dads
Blueheart Gaming - The channel for operations and pvp in SWTOR

hammerhanded
01.03.2012 , 04:03 PM | #68
Our Group got this bug so I thought I would share how we got rid of it.

Every time we changed leadership of the group the leader would get the bug. You could tell because when they were out of group they still had the little Phase option to reset all instances. We could consistently pass the bug between us, by passing leadership of the group.

So I passed the bug to my teammate and then logged out, created a new character, let him pass the bug to that new character and then deleted the him. Bye-bye bug. For a step by step follow below.

1. Identify who has the bug: they will have a phase option when right clicking on their picture.
2. Someone else needs to create a new character.
3. Person with the bug invites that new character to group
4. Pass leadership to the new character
5. leave that group
6. verify that the phase option is gone from everyone but the new character
7. delete the new character and the bug
8. log back into your main character
9. re-group and have fun

This took a while to figure out so hopefully it saves someone else some time.

Lazzerswords
01.03.2012 , 05:48 PM | #69
welcome to Electronic Arts!!!!!where they pay the bare minimum of techs to work on bugs, while Blizzard has an army bigger than the whole bioware dev crew to fix bugs and only bugs.
cheap servers that lag when even moderately filled.

SneetoBoss
01.03.2012 , 08:41 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by hammerhanded View Post
Our Group got this bug so I thought I would share how we got rid of it.

Every time we changed leadership of the group the leader would get the bug. You could tell because when they were out of group they still had the little Phase option to reset all instances. We could consistently pass the bug between us, by passing leadership of the group.

So I passed the bug to my teammate and then logged out, created a new character, let him pass the bug to that new character and then deleted the him. Bye-bye bug. For a step by step follow below.

1. Identify who has the bug: they will have a phase option when right clicking on their picture.
2. Someone else needs to create a new character.
3. Person with the bug invites that new character to group
4. Pass leadership to the new character
5. leave that group
6. verify that the phase option is gone from everyone but the new character
7. delete the new character and the bug
8. log back into your main character
9. re-group and have fun

This took a while to figure out so hopefully it saves someone else some time.

thanks, this worked