WHAT is going on with the log in issue?

Hettich

I was able to log on at 2:00 p.m civilian time. Then I realized I had to log off and be gone for a half an hour. When I returned, it said to check the forums as the login service was unavailable. I still cannot find any information as regards to a fix estimate. Have a good day

Looks like an all day issue going on. Obviously it hasn't been fixed. I've been able to log in sporadically but when I do the servers aren't listed so still can't get on. Devs have a boat load of bugs to fix tomorrow during maintenance. Hopefully they'll get it done.

Looks like an all day issue going on. Obviously it hasn't been fixed. I've been able to log in sporadically but when I do the servers aren't listed so still can't get on. Devs have a boat load of bugs to fix tomorrow during maintenance. Hopefully they'll get it done.

Tomorrow’s most likely hardware maintenance and turning the life day stuff off. Next hotfix is coming tentatively next week, though it might be later in the month.

same here. was playing at 7am my time. that's over 12 hours ago. took a nap. woke up at 1. able to play, i left game open. was on server list where i was able to log back in. between 3-4 pm i got a server error. was forced to close. and unable to log in. and when able too. the server list is blank. same with two other guild members. however. anyone able to stay logged in is able to keep playing... sigh. so much for conquest i suppose.