Looking for Casual/Decent guild.

ckoneful

Hello all, recently returning to the game and I'm looking for a group of casual/possibly semi-serious players who enjoying FPs, Ops, and the occasional PvP. I've never been a huge pvp guy but I did love to do it in my free time with friends back at launch. I'm a good player, that would just rather not spend "hardcore" amounts of time on raiding as I use to in WoW.

Zanumas@Prophecy of the Five

As you can see his gear is a bit "out of date" (And I'll be working on that)and he's only valor rank 40 but I love my Shadow and I'm just looking for a place to hang out and group with cool, decent players again. I was a member of <bravofivezero> on Belgoth's Beacon before server merges and we "raided" 1 night a week and were clearing NMM and we were just having fun, and I'd like to find that again.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=533754

There's our recruitment thread, feel free to apply if you're interested. And check out the other guilds advertising on this forum.

I'm assuming from your post your guild is much more Imperial oriented than Republic? I couldn't really get a feel from the post exactly how active your Republic side actually is.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all, recently returning to the game and I'm looking for a group of casual/possibly semi-serious players who enjoying FPs, Ops, and the occasional PvP. I've never been a huge pvp guy but I did love to do it in my free time with friends back at launch. I'm a good player, that would just rather not spend "hardcore" amounts of time on raiding as I use to in WoW.

Zanumas@Prophecy of the Five

As you can see his gear is a bit "out of date" (And I'll be working on that)and he's only valor rank 40 but I love my Shadow and I'm just looking for a place to hang out and group with cool, decent players again. I was a member of <bravofivezero> on Belgoth's Beacon before server merges and we "raided" 1 night a week and were clearing NMM and we were just having fun, and I'd like to find that again.

Hellow Ckoneful, we are a casual/semi Hard Core guild that runs multiple organized ops teams all aiming to progress at whatever rate they can. Please feel free to check us out http://www.omegaknights.com and apply today if you are interested.

Thanks,

Crio