Unable to purchase a stim off a vendor

Loganloy

I tried purchasing a Premium Battle Versatile Stim from several vendors. I get the on-screen message that says "You do not meet the requirements to purchase this item." I am level 27 and the stim says requires level 10. I yet can purchase the Minor Command and Fortitude Stims. I am a subscriber and had been since the launch of the game. I never have seen this happen before. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?

I tried purchasing a Premium Battle Versatile Stim from several vendors. I get the on-screen message that says "You do not meet the requirements to purchase this item." I am level 27 and the stim says requires level 10. I yet can purchase the Minor Command and Fortitude Stims. I am a subscriber and had been since the launch of the game. I never have seen this happen before. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?

Anyway unless you're very poorly geared, versatile stims are useless due to level sync. Your mastery and power and also endurance are hard capped.

Btw the usual dps relics are useless too on synched planets (serendipity and focused retribution).

Unless you're in a non level synched environment (endgame stuff, PVP, or Rakghoul tunnels), only crit gear increases your dps. But you don't get Devastating vengeance relics or proficient stims until levels 60+ these days....

Edited by BenduKundalini