It's funny how

Saekx

I think it's funny how people complain about sorcs being OP, hell i have a 50 sorc and shadow, i can beat sorcs anyday with the "underpowered" class you just need to learn when to interrupt and how to get to the casters.

A lot of people dont seem to be factoring in gear scaling when they talk about how overpowered or underpowered a class is.

Some classes - like the sith sorceror - are much more effective with poor gear than others. If these players would work on getting some expertise built up, they'd realize it isnt as much of an issue as they realize.

It's the same deal with operatives/scoundrels, they are able to do a lot more damage without top end gear than other classes, but build up some expertise and they wont do jack to you anymore.

Now what's "funny" is how everyone complains about sorcerors and never about sages =P

A lot of people dont seem to be factoring in gear scaling when they talk about how overpowered or underpowered a class is.

Some classes - like the sith sorceror - are much more effective with poor gear than others. If these players would work on getting some expertise built up, they'd realize it isnt as much of an issue as they realize.

It's the same deal with operatives/scoundrels, they are able to do a lot more damage without top end gear than other classes, but build up some expertise and they wont do jack to you anymore.

Now what's "funny" is how everyone complains about sorcerors and never about sages =P

You sir! 1+ interwebs.